Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to connect a 106 gti exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:18 # 1
paramedic
1-the last muffler controlled to my vehicle can be alcam warex or replica or something, how much does it cost me?
2- The whole exhaust system of the vehicle is the original middle muffler etc. In this way, if I only use remote control instead of the last muffler, can I get sound or do I need to install a complete straight pipe? I don't have a sound and performance expectation.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 2
Ahmet_ach
If you say it is cheap, I think if you do not have any money on it, of course, if you add the fines, I had eaten 149 liras from the exhaust, a normal police officer did not stop, I even ate it from the plate. For the image, if you say that you will be warex type, the original or replica, 4-3-1 headers complete 51 straight pipe will finally be eaten with the warex exhaust taste. If you want, you can get otto spec plug as well as full sound as the middle muffler cancellation and the last muffler will not sound too much.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 3
paramedic
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] If you say you want to be cheap, I think if you don't have any money, if you add punishments, I have eaten 149 liras from the exhaust lastly, a normal police did not stop, I even ate it from the plate, no, I will get my enthusiasm, I will say that the valve will be put up with a maximum of 350 TL ... muffler cancellation last silencer can remain for the image, if you want to do warex type or original or replica, 4-3-1 headers complete 51 straight pipe finally you will get a little bit noisy from the taste of warex exhaust, but finally my advice is full and less voice 3000 If you want to get good sound after the cycle, you will only get otto spec plug as well as full sound as the middle muffler cancellation and the last muffler will not sound too much.
[/ QUOTE]
My aim is not to get performance, I am not someone who pushes the car so hard. I want to ask if I take the remote warex vs and remove the original muffler and put a warex in its place.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 4
samet206
If you disassemble the original last muffler, you will get a sound when the controlled exhaust is connected to the end, but what will happen at that time. According to him, you calculate the expense or something. There is no need for a straight pipe.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 5
outlaw
IF YOU ASK ME, ONLY THE MEDIUM VALVE BUILT IN THE MIDDLE FINAL SILENCER ORIGINAL CALCIN CANCEL THE CATALIZER IN THE MIDDLE OR INSTEAD THE SOUND ON THE MIDDLE, EXPLORE THE EXHAUST, RISE THE ORIGINAL VOICE OF THE ORIGINAL VOICE.
IT'S THE WORK IF YOU WERE VAREX WHEN INSTALLING THE HEAD EVEN TO THE EXHAUST TIP ...
WHEN THE COST EVENT COMES TO THE QUALITY YOU WANT, I HAVE A METAL BUTTERFLY (PLASTIC DOES TRIMMING) CHROME 1 YEARS AGO 500 YEARS.
ENJOYMENT OF THE CONTROL UNIT, BUT THE OPERATION IS SEPARATE IF YOU ONLY SAY PERFORMANCE FOR SOUND ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”