Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to Clean Your Car?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
Serhun
In front of us, everyone is looking better at the vehicle. When the summer comes, I wanted to share my work with you when I was a little curious. May it be easy for everyone. EXTERIOR CLEANING The surface of wood pine, bird droppings, etc. is wetted, dishwashing liquid is poured on the stain, and it is waited for a short time to soften. For the application, the liquid detergent is poured in a large amount of wet cloth or auto brush, cleaned with water, rinsed with water. Bitumen, asphalt, etc. It is wetted with a surface cloth with diesel or gas, then it is wiped from the first wetted place, it should be cleaned without dispersing much, it is wiped with a cleaner cloth at each stage. Before the surface dries, it is washed with plenty of foam with liquid detergent and rinsed with water. Paste & Polish After the tool dries well, it should be done without exposure to sun or heat. If a thin paste is applied for this process, polishing may not be required. The cake should be made in sections from the top of the vehicle. It can be applied with cotton or cotton wool. It is useful to clean with cotton or velvet cloth. Paste is taken into cotton and paint is wiped by applying evenly on the surface. It begins to dry and becomes dull, at this stage, the matte surface is cleaned and polished with cotton or velvet. You can apply the vehicle by making parts (door fender etc.) or from line to line. It is applied in the same way for varnish. In white vehicles specially for white vehicles, instead of plenty of foam prepared while washing the vehicle, 1 or ½ bucket of water is plenty of cream cleaner like cif + + if there is a small amount bleach is added and the mixture is thoroughly mixed. The brush prepared mixture is applied to the wet surface as we do when washing the vehicle. Attention is paid to brushing all sides equally. Rinse with plenty of water. This process is applied by friends who are lazy to make paste polish .. Alloy and Chrome Wheel CleaningAlloy and chrome wheel can be cleaned with wheel cleaner. If not, mix with 20% salt spirit and 80% water. It can also be descaling instead of salt. Wheels wet with water are cleaned with a bristle brush or cloth. It is applied without wearing the tire and with gloves. Wash with detergent and rinse. If you do it by removing the rim from the vehicle, the back surface is also perfectly cleaned. If it is made parallel to the circular surface of the tire, good results are obtained. Brushing towards the bottom while brushing the sides cleans the rubber edges better. It is rinsed with water. This process is done until the detergent foam becomes white. During this process, since the parts of the tire that touch the ground are not cleaned, it is necessary to turn the tire of the vehicle by one turn, the bottom surface is brushed. INTERIOR CLEANING Ceiling, door fabrics, sofa and carpet cleaning. Hand shampoo is used for cleaning. The instructions for use on the product are followed. It should be worked damp, not too wet, dirt vomiting may be seen later on the wet surface. Wipe should be done after cleaning the carpets and seats with the vacuum method. Where necessary, stain remover products used in fabrics can be used. Seat seams etc. edge spots are brushed with a dry bristle brush… Glass The cleaners used for glass cleaning are the most appropriate. Residues formed during cleaning are removed from the environment by vacuum or soft cloth. The products you use for the panels, etc., are brightened with care. These parts, which form mud stains inside the door, are cleaned by foaming the glass cleaner or liquid detergent with a circular motion with a bristle brush and wiping with a damp & wet cloth. The maintenance and polisher you always use is applied ... ENGINE CLEANING Metal surfaces are cleaned with gas or diesel with the help of a brush, attention is paid to plastic parts such as hoses etc. Pressurized water with hot detergent can also be applied if there is too much dirt and oil stains. Plastic and rubber parts are cleaned several times with soapy sponge. The polishers you use on the inner surface can be used for plastic and rubber parts. Lubricant sprays such as WD 40 etc. can also be used in metal and plastic (do not use on rubber) sections. If this type of oily cleanser is wiped after application, dust retention is prevented.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
Faruk
Thanks for the information. Useful information;)
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
BERKAN
Thanks for the information you provided, you need to get a little summer :)
08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
Guests
Thank you for these information that will be very useful for some people ...
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
307P
Doesn't bird droppings dry out on my ceiling? Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
Guests
Good Knowledge Sharing Hand Health Brother
08.05.2020 15:14 # 7
Mesut
I have shared my labor in health place and time ...
08.05.2020 15:14 # 8
Serhun
Thank you guys, I hope it works. Good luck with.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”