Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to clean antifreeze, which is smeared on the floor.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:41 # 1
husem
As winter came, he missed 206 honeycombs and the flooring got wet. Since the water is antifreeze, it does not dry out and how do we clean it sticky?
08.05.2020 20:41 # 2
sonerkyl
Here's the hard part, bro Smile Dries a little hard in winter. priority with the broom in the car washers, pull it up nicely, then remove the door wick by the door, then there is a plastic claw that holds the upholstery bro you save it and save the upholstery.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 3
husem
I think the floor mat is not all piece by piece to clean this process gold?
08.05.2020 20:41 # 4
ggitaristt
When it happened to me:

I tear off the insulation under the carpet, poured water into the car 4 5 times, pulled back with a broom, washed the insulation material, dried it back, laid it back, it was winter time, it took 1 month to dry.

So don't do what I do ..

Introduction if you can solve the drying job.

EK: You don't need to remove all the floor carpet, make enough space to go under it.

Also, the nose of the car is on a downhill slope, or the water can go up to the rear seat.
ggitaristt 2017-12-12 09:28:54
08.05.2020 20:41 # 5
husem
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] When it happens to me:

I tear off the insulation under the carpet, poured water into the car 4 5 times, pulled back with a broom, washed the insulation material, dried it back, laid it back, it was winter time, it took 1 month to dry.

So don't do what I do ..

EK: You don't need to remove all the floor carpet, make enough space to go under it.

Also, the nose of the car is on a downhill slope, or the water can go up to the rear seat.
[/ QUOTE]

I have a closed garage that I will try on the weekend.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 6
ggitaristt
If you keep the carpet warm and windy from a little distance with the help of hair dryer or UFO style heaters and fan, it will dry in 1-2 days.

Mine was badly wet, but green antifreeze, red antifreeze or something, how many times I drew colorful water ..
08.05.2020 20:41 # 7
talip206
Get a big sponge in your hand. Press down on the floor and it will draw the water. Then squeeze the sponge well and check the same process. The sponge draws water as you press it. You may need to do this 50 times or so. After that, switch to hair drying.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 8
206pt
The same problem happened in my 206, antifreeze on the floor flooring I found no solution at the end, I removed a chair and the carpet removed to a friend who did a detailed cleaning.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 9
husem
First of all, the lady's hand must be touched.
The first type will be wiped with an oil dissolving detergent, and it will be taken with a powerful machine with water extraction.
2. the same process will be done with the dishwasher polisher
3rd round will be made with plenty of clean water
After cleaning, it will be wiped with dry towels and the last hair dryer.
The windows will be left with 2 fingers open and rested in a closed car park without a mat.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 10
muhammed.ceyhan
I have the same problem. Although I did not change the honeycombs and o-rings, the leap was not cut. even when the honeycomb was changing, antifreeze water flowed. It does not stop from the smell. It burns my eyes. I don't know what to do. We changed the console without inserting the ten consoles, there was not much work area. What should I do? Will I insert the ten consoles, remove the honey and clean the inside of the box over time? also where do I find the original oring? The orings I bought did not fit, and the pipe continues from the connection between the pipe and the honeycomb.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 11
husem
I did not replace the o-rings, reinforced them with liquid gaskets. In my opinion, open again, apply liquid gasket and reassemble.

I solved the cleaning work, but when I started my car in the morning, the engine light came on, maybe the water might have a short circuit somewhere.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 12
husem
If the engine lights have nothing to do with water, I would fix the problem. If you are going to wash with plenty of water, make sure that no water gets into the sockets.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 13
luridline
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] When it happens to me:

So don't do what I do ..

[/ QUOTE]
I solved it in a similar way. Carpet washing shampoo was also good when you poured it. He wrote to my luck, it dried in two days
08.05.2020 20:41 # 14
husem
It is very nice if the demis under the nylon bottom of the floor of the vehicle has not undergone anything 3-4 times as I wrote before.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”