Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to change 206 hdi oil?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:08 # 1
wings
friends vehicle 206 hdi .. I want to change my oil myself .. How to change 206 hdi oil?
08.05.2020 15:08 # 2
dbmaster
Do you get along with it, go get a service change.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = wings] my friends car 206 hdi .. I want to change my oil myself .. How to make 206 hdi oil change? [/ QUOTE]

I just changed it yesterday. I had to do it myself because workmanship here is expensive. But once you do, you will see that it is not very difficult. At least you have the desire you are enthusiastic, I think I do.
My vehicle is 307 but most likely the oil change and the location of the filter are the same in 206. It is a little dirty work, that is, you put the container at the bottom where you will collect the old oil, but still it is surrounded by oil. Since it was my garden, it did not matter much to flow to the ground.

Before I begin, let me count the ones you need. To open the crankcase plug, the head is square and one side is 8 mm. You need a tool that is. I bought this. Official water:

Of course you also need a socket wrench to use this.

To insert the oil filter, you will use the socket wrench again with 27 mm. socket. The point to be considered here is water. The head of the socket wrench is also growing after a certain socket size. If the head of the socket wrench you are using at the top is small, this does not happen per 27 mm.
But converters are sold. In addition, the oil filter is a little down and therefore the socket wrench does not freeze completely. Therefore, if you buy an extension of about 10-15 cm in length while you are buying it, you will work very comfortably and cleanly.

After collecting the tools, we also buy a bucket. I was able to easily remove the crankcase plug by putting the ten wheels to a slight height (about 5 cm.). However, if you did not take your car down, it would be better if you do this with a jack. In this case, you need to be very careful. Lifting with a jack and getting under the car is not 100% safe.

First we run the car at idle for 10 minutes because hot oil flows more easily. Then we open the hood of the car and remove the oil filling cap on top of the engine. Then we bend under the car and place the bucket and remove the crankcase. Then we look forward to you. I waited for 10 minutes. Then we take a cloth and put it on the side of the oil filter because when it is removed, some oil will come out from there. Together with the 27mm socket, we remove the black part that contains the filter. This evening, right on the right side of the engine, is made of black plastic and has a dome image. I can say that I spent a lot of power here. It was very hard to come out. Cikinca already comes with a filter inside. You pull it out too strongly. Then, after cleaning everywhere, you follow the plug from below and replace the new filter element. Meanwhile, the new filter comes with a gasket. After replacing it with the old one, we apply a bit of new oil so that it can function better. Then you start touching the new oil with the help of a funnel. I know that my vehicle bought about 3.3 liters of oil, so I touched it 3 liters, then I added little by little by checking the level from the oil cub. After a little wait, I started the car and took a tour and checked the oil level. Now I'll check again this morning.

That is all. It takes about 1-2 hours in the first place, all of these processes, but if I do it again, it will take my maximum half hour. Good luck with.
Koliva 2011-03-03 08:12:43
08.05.2020 15:08 # 4
wings
[QUOTE = dbmaster] Do you get along with it, go get a service change. [/ QUOTE]

I know how to go to the service, I have enough mind to think about it ... I sought an answer to my question.

sn.koliva how much I thank you ... your sharing is great ... i will do what you say one by one. respects
08.05.2020 15:08 # 5
cerci07
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=8609
Sorry, some pictures have happened.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = cerci07] http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8609
Sorry, some pictures have happened.
[/ QUOTE]

No dear neither fault. Only your crankcase plug is different. No special tools are required. I spent a lot of time to find that tool. Also, inserting the filter is a very careful task. It wants some power. When I thought it was going to break, it suddenly hurried. Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:08 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = wings] [QUOTE = dbmaster] do you get along with it yaw, go get a service change. [/ QUOTE]

I know how to go to the service, I have enough mind to think about it ... I sought an answer to my question.

sn.koliva how much I thank you ... your sharing is great ... i will do what you say one by one. respects
[/ QUOTE]

Once under the vehicle, look at what kind of gradient and crankcase plug is. If the square is like I said, you need to buy a special tool or you can actually do it yourself. In fact, there are also the amount of these plugs. They are much better. Anyway, do ten studies and see what results you will achieve.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 8
wings
thanks everyone. I'll write a result. respects
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”