Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to Avoid Car Window Evaporation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:07 # 1
dejawu1978
  • One of the simplest ways to do if the vehicle windows evaporate is to open the left and right vehicle windows while moving your car. Thus, heat balance will be achieved. It is better not to apply this method for a long time, otherwise you will be more likely to be sick.
  • Turn on the air conditioner after starting your vehicle. The air conditioner can filter the steam inside the vehicle. The most effective method for resolving steamed vehicle glasses is to get support from air conditioners.
  • Use your blinds as if there was sun. Thus, you can ensure that the blowing you give to the glass literally affects the glass.
  • Vehicle cleaning is very important in preventing vehicle misting for a long time. To do this, you need to follow these methods: soap a cloth that will not leave a trace, squeeze the cloth so that it is above the humidity. If you wipe the vehicle windows with this cloth before you get into the vehicle, the glasses will not be fogged for a long time.
  • You can also get additional support for misting solutions. The best way to prevent fogging is to use anti-fog spray. Those who use anti-fog spray should follow the steps below: First make sure that the inside of the car is hot, dry, make sure that there is no misting on the vehicle glass, spray the spray and continue wiping. The effect of the spray used in this way will last 3-4 days.
  • It is useful to maintain the ventilation of the vehicle interior after removing the mist. By adjusting the interior of the vehicle in the room temperature balance, you can ensure that fresh air enters the vehicle continuously, you will avoid mist shortage.

note: quote: http://www.sigortam.net/kasko-sigortasi/araba-cam-bugulanmasi-onleme

dejawu1978 2017-01-03 16:17:49
08.05.2020 20:07 # 2
sonerkyl
thank you for the information.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 3
KILIC
Thank you, my land. Currently, I am trying to dry the wetness in my mop.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 4
dejawu1978
I took the hair dryer in my hand. Wink dejawu1978 2017-01-03 17:43:37
08.05.2020 20:07 # 5
pepecura
thank you for useful information
08.05.2020 20:07 # 6
KILIC
[QUOTE = dejawu1978] nurses I took the hair dryer into my hand: D it dried out in a fairly dry but I couldn't smell the moisture dampness inside it. Wink [/ QUOTE]

Well, I put cardboard in the cardboard under the mop, it draws its water well.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 7
Ege Mavisi 206
I was also a victim of this issue. I found a product such as wet wipes, sold as nano wipes. We applied it to dry and clean glass with spray logic and fed it well. I tried it, it did not misting after drying it after drying. Then I traveled a little, and this time water flowed out of the windows instead of misting. Also, when it lost its effect, the glass started to look extremely dirty, I couldn't wipe off its mist. When I asked, they explained the method of opening glass. By opening the windows of the two sides close to the stroke, we cooled the hot air inside the vehicle. It was also stated that leaving a small amount of windows open breaks this hot air effect until morning and prevents mist. I myself get off the car these days, after starting it, I give the air conditioner to the glass and set it to the internal circulation and immediately get back. It blows in the first or second stage. Since there is no temperature in the environment, it does not catch mist or ice. Until I get in, the air conditioner returns the windows to normal. Meanwhile, frost frost etc. on the outside. I'm cleaning. There is no problem in this way. I lay a cover on the windshield. When you pull the cover out, it is also clean from the outside. Clean the front two windows and continue on the road. I also recommend cologne to the outside ice, fill it into a container used as a spray, whistle, it descends cleanly. Also, if you have small pull-outs, you get the melted ice in the car. No worries about scratching or scratching the glass. They said it does it from the moisture in the mat, but I don't have to look at it in this way.

They offered to put coffee on the Internet in a place that will not spill, but I did not try it because this vehicle absorbs moisture.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”