Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to adjust 206 gti torsion help!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:01 # 1
YVZ18_206GTI
I bought 206 gti friends, I had a 3.5cm bow in front of the new 10-day front, but the back torsions could not be mastered. Smile thank you already Smile
08.05.2020 14:01 # 2
Guests
First of all, you came with us. Do you have a picture of how the spring came, how did it drop?
08.05.2020 14:01 # 3
YVZ18_206GTI
I don't have a picture, but my 16 inch original wheels have 3.5 springs of my car, not too low, but it looks fine, I will add my pictures in the coming days but I have to learn to drop it from the rear torsion
08.05.2020 14:01 # 4
hasimayaz
The torsion structure is the same in the upper and lower citroen and peugeot groups. If you print the article below and give it to the master, you will have an idea. Only some special materials must be in hand. it is a difficult and sensitive process. It is more appropriate for the experienced master to do it. Even the slightest deviation can cause the car to pull up and down. Tools Materials: 1. Wedge Hammer2. Socket Set 3. Open mouth and Star Key Set4. Puller Bar 5. Metre6. Rust Remover and various screwdrivers7. Dimension damper (dummy shock absorber) Before starting, make sure that the vehicle is safely suspended. Never suspend the vehicle from the suspension arms. You must absolutely suspend the vehicle over the chassis. (The vehicle in the picture is suspended from special entrances with steel shafts, this is a system that is generally used to facilitate the intervention in rally vehicles) Let's remove the plastic stopper in the body of the anti-roll bar. Never damage it while removing the plug. It needs to be solid when putting it back on. This plug protects the mechanism from dust and water. We continue our way by removing the Allen screw. 13mm connecting Anti-Roll bar plate to suspension arm. we unscrew the bolt. We use the puller iron to remove the anti-roll bar. Let's not hit the weight on the puller too fast .. slowly carefully. Anti-Roll bar usually comes out easily after this point. We carry out the same process within the other party. A view of the anti-roll bar removed. If the situation is bad, we may need to change the mutes. The price of this material is not too high. Let's not neglect we remove the screw on the torsion bar. After removing the screw, we need to remove the washer in the slot. Over time, it may be stuck with rust, and we should not force it, if necessary, let's try using a rust remover. We unscrew the shock absorber stud. The small bar on the back of the torsion arm is waiting for us. Let's carefully remove it using a puller bar and hammer. We don't need to take it out completely. It is enough for us to waste his head. It's time to use the dimension shock absorber (I know the technical term in Turkish. The technical name of English is dummy shock absorber, so if masters have a mistake, correct the masters). The calculation method varies from vehicle to vehicle. Our Saxo vehicle in the picture is 292 mm. from 289 mm. We drop it. this is 10 mm. will provide descent. You can get a shock absorber measure from a vehicle that is currently walking. This may be a reference to you. Another way. Eye decision is lowered by connecting the measurement shock absorber to the vehicle and measuring it with the meter. For example, the provincial measurement is 300 mm. and you are 4.5 cm. If you want to lower it, this distance is 250 mm. You need to lower it to [300- (45 + 5)] because 5mm. There will be a load on the vehicle when it is seated. If you cannot make the descent you want, you will need to try a few more. At this point, I can do nothing but wish you good luck :) :) Let's not touch our size shock absorber until all processes are finished. We will install the original shock absorber last. We place the torsion bar. The gear will fit in when it finds the proper position. We put everything back. Let's not forget to grease bolts and shafts :) Now we can install our tire. NOTE: ALINTIDIR (Original English resource badgermotorsport UK .. Turkish translate by Haşim Ayaz hasimayaz@gmail.com)
08.05.2020 14:01 # 5
YVZ18_206GTI
thank you for your information, my master, I do not know if you can do this, but it will be difficult if the measurement is taken, there is no mistress :) Do you know there is a master, I am sitting in Şişli, if there is a master, a member of this site, go there and sanction him.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”