Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

how the clutch wire changes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
soner09
Hello friends, I will change the wire of drainage, warmi master kerata with the knowledge of 50 kagat wanted, I can do it, but can you explain or help with the picture
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
cerci07
http://www.forum-auto.com/les-clubs/peugeot-206-207/sujet377654.htm
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
06OzGuR06
It is very simple that I changed it myself, and here the masters demanded 30-40 TL. I think everyone who knows will do it. The same logic works ***

First of all, we pull the end part of the wire out of the clutch fork in the transmission section, while the clutch wire is idle; we also completely disassemble the clutch pedal (** We remove the socket of the clutch sensor before removing the pedal **.). With the pedal removed, we remove the clutch wire completely from the engine compartment. We attach the end of the new clutch wire to the pedal first. we press it and let it be like cotton.
*** The narration was a bit short but I hope it helps.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
soner09
Thank you tomorrow, I will surely do tomorrow tomorrow :))
08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
huseyin.ozcan
I put on the clutch wire as you said, but the gear does not pass :(

08.05.2020 17:03 # 6
serdaralisan
A friend of mine, you took the wire under the brake center, open the cable that passes through and insert the end of the pedal, pass it through the slots where the cable passes and insert the cable into the slot on the gearbox, then put the end of the wire on the arm that moves the clutch fork on the gearbox, but the washers are between them, you must wear them to provide tension, then press the pedal to the inside. According to the tension adjustment, the tensioner will pass smoothly when it comes to the full adjustment. Also, if you say that friends money is so expensive, the clutch wire has a plastic connection slot in the place where it comes to the pedal, it passes through the wire and it is mounted on the pedal in the plastic. take the hand brake as a rope and attach it there. Place a mobylette rear brake clip inside the gearbox and tighten the screw through the front wire. Do not throw it away, as the wire will pass through it, it is so easy to make new clutch wire cost 2.50 cents and its life is 50% more than the original.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 7
huseyin.ozcan
My brother says how to set the tensioner and set the particle, he says he will set himself up.

08.05.2020 17:03 # 8
eskihakem
Selamlat. When my friends left the house in the evening, after a couple of kilometers, when I pressed the clutch, there was a sound like plug and the clutch pedal was empty. We went to Yolfa. The part of the clutch wire applied to the pedal is broken. When we said roadside assistance, we went to ankara sazmaz industry. I asked for a few pieces of price and bought 50 TL from the valiant pejo in the capital industry. He took 10 TL as craftsman in the master. I did not throw the first wire, I will repair the plastic parts and use it as a backup. In addition, the old wire was set automatically. He adjusted my new purchase with the master's hand. The clutch started to grip below and the attraction was noticeably increased.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 9
samet206
It took 10 of my papers, what I would say is halal for workmanship. It does not change below 150 TL. When you close three paper-making guys cheaply, roadside assistance has become expensive.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 10
eskihakem
No teacher, the assistant guide came free from the assistance services of the credit card. we took it with him. I only realized that. When buying parts for pejo, you should definitely ask three or five places because the price makes a huge difference. You know, there is a saying or it is earned while spending money. I think you should pay attention to this. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 11
samet206
You get over it, get past again, no problem with the piece, it doesn't play much, because the standards are certain, but the workmanship is coming too much. >
08.05.2020 17:03 # 12
serdaralisan
friends, the owners of the clutch wire 106, the adjustment was very easy or yesterday my boredom started to grasp the pedal below I said let's see let's see the clutch cable is right in the middle there is the bellows part or the plastic part is opening in the middle, there is something like a white plastic nut, the wire goes through the middle of a flat screwdriver Insert the screwdriver into the slot in the middle and turn it to the left in the grooves in the grooves.
15.03.2021 18:37 # 13
AnL06
[QUOTE = serdaralısan], my friend, you took the wire under the brake center where the cable passes, you will connect the end of the cable to the pedal, pass it through the slots where the cable passes, and insert the cable into the slot on the gearbox, then insert the end of the wire into the lever that moves the clutch fork on the gearbox, but there are washers between them to ensure the tension. Adjust the tension according to the grip of the pedal from the inside, when it comes to the exact setting, the tension will already pass the gears easily, and if you say that the money of friends is so expensive, there is a plastic connection slot where the clutch wire comes to the pedal, the wire goes through the wire and it is mounted to the pedal in that plastic. motorcycles have thick brake wires, take the elfren from it like a rope and attach it there, in the place on the gearbox, you will pass a mobylette rear brake clip through the front wire and tighten the screw.Do not throw the outer protection channel in the old broken wire, since the wire will pass through it. easy to make new clutch wire costs 2.50 cents and its life is 50% more than the original, easy to come, I help friends in Bursa
[/ QUOTE]
Hi, my master, I made a change as a result of pejo 106 clutch wire breakage, but it stays between the tie rod arm, when I turn the steering wheel, the wire sprays on the wire. If I ask you to give a picture or a detailed bikini, I am a victim
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”