Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How much is my vehicle?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:56 # 1
themurat54
Friends had a water loss problem in my car for some time, the radiator changed, the water reduction continued, after the radiator changed, the water was completely empty the next day, the master said, he was missing water from the hose going to the tube brain, the tube brain will change, but there may be a problem with the engine.
They called today and they said that the engine had to be built, the cost of gaskets was 1500 TL. Now I want to sell this car after repairing it, how much do you think I can sell?
I have debts, I am financially in trouble, I have to sell, what is the reasonable price, how much can I sell and can anyone want to buy the vehicle in this state?
Vehicle 2007 model, Peugeot 206 Sedan, 1.4 engine, at 77,000 km
themurat54 2014-12-16 11:11:23
08.05.2020 18:56 # 2
tetik-soner
Put 20 thousand in price, give it 19 or 18 ... I think ....
08.05.2020 18:56 # 3
themurat54
[QUOTE = trigger-soner] Put 20 thousand price, give it 19 or 18 odd ... I think .... [/ QUOTE]
I do not understand from the car business, our feet cut off from the ground, we said the trouble. I searched a little, says the internet, some of them cannot approach the car, and some say why not. Hopefully, it is not very nauseous.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 4
albayman
there is a water leak and it is obvious that there is a gasket in the engine block. But the important thing is that if the water runs out in the cooling system while the engine is running and you damage the engine due to overheating, it will go on a bigger and harder turn. That is why people do not approach the vehicle that seals gaskets.

If your vehicle's engine DOES NOT run without water, it is NOT damaged by heat and overheating,
you can make the engine seal and continue riding smoothly.
While selling, the value should not decrease.

But if the engine is damaged and goes into grinding and grinding, then there is a suspicion.
If you say that you will surely sell, your work will look at your conscience. There are many vehicles in the market and the cover is stoned due to overheating. He says the key wasn't worth it when he asked the seller. the receiver also cannot understand.

1500tl fee exactly what is required for? What is the detail of piece workmanship?
08.05.2020 18:56 # 5
themurat54
I have seen a maximum of 90 degrees in the vehicle.
I am at work right now, my father is interested, I talked to my father, the gasket was burnt, he said that it will cost 1500 TL. My guess is crafting
08.05.2020 18:56 # 6
Barut
Only gasket and labor 1500 is too much.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 7
themurat54
[QUOTE = Red dream] Only the gasket and workmanship are 1500 too many. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, I learned from my father later on timing, spark plugs, etc. etc. The price that my father gave okey to change parts for maintenance purposes was therefore high.

By the way, I will write the link to the trading section of the site if there are friends interested in selling the vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”