Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How Much Does Bodywork Repair Cost?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:30 # 1
Guests

Hello friends. I had an unfortunate incident today. I did not see any iron on the side when I left the car park, I entered through the rear fender. I took scratches with cake polish, but the dentist was very annoyed. I want to do it. What happens to me on average cost?

Before the cake:

After the cake:

08.05.2020 15:30 # 2
Guests
Do you believe it is much smaller damage than I thought. I thought worse. I don't think it will be more than 150-200
08.05.2020 15:30 # 3
Guests
Get well soon Berkay
A good bodywork master takes care of 200 to everything under the most father conditions ..

the albaydemirc 2011-05-29 22:42:36
08.05.2020 15:30 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Do you believe it is much smaller damage than I thought. I thought worse. I don't think it would be more than 150-200 [/ QUOTE]
God willing. It would be nice if they could pull it under vacuum, but I don't think they could pull it there.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 5
korkmaz_2001
For the past, I asked about 2-3 places for such a fairing the other day, and they gave a price of 200 TL.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] Get well Berkay
A good bodywork master takes care of 200 to everything under the most father conditions ..

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, brother. Not less than 200 money, either. My monthly kitchen expense. I did not go hungry for 1 month.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 7
muurrat
the master cake varnishes in polish, as if it were painted
08.05.2020 15:30 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = korkmaz_2001] For the past, I asked 2-3 places for almost such a fairing the other day, they had given a price of 200 TL. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks. They said we would do it with vacuum or with the classic hammer method?
I can't tear without paint, right?
08.05.2020 15:30 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = muurrat] the master cake varnished in lacquer, as if it were painted [/ QUOTE]
How, I don't get it? Is it like the place where I polish paste was painted?
08.05.2020 15:30 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = Berkay] [QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] Get well Berkay

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, brother. Not less than 200 money, either. My monthly kitchen expense. I did not go hungry for 1 month.
[/ QUOTE]

Berkay, I also touched the tip of the hood on the public bus; I said, I will not break the insurance, you know what price the master I took ... 350 pounds moreover, not all the hood will be painted ...
I got it from the insurance, at least it was in the service, they opened 500 lira.
When It Comes To The Bodywork, People's Feeling Of Feeling Dies In That Minute ...
08.05.2020 15:30 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] [QUOTE = Berkay] [QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] Get Well Berkay

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Berkay, I also touched the tip of the hood on the public bus; I said, I will not break the insurance, you know what price the master I took ... 350 pounds moreover, not all the hood will be painted ...
I got it from the insurance, at least it was in the service, they opened 500 lira.
When It Comes To The Bodywork, People's Feeling Of Feeling Dies In That Minute ...
[/ QUOTE]
How skillful are your annual insurance fees? When I bought it, I was intent on, when it was age + single door vehicle + 06 license plate, an excessively high figure had come out.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 12
Guests
665 TL Ye Full Casco Price Appeared To Me Of course I had Discounts from Other Years.

08.05.2020 15:30 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] 665 TL Ye Full Casco Price Has Been Released To Me Of course I had Discounts From Other Years.

[/ QUOTE]
Great price. I was given a figure like 1800TL which suits best ..
08.05.2020 15:30 # 14
korkmaz_2001
They said we would do it with the classical hammer method, first we fix it and then we paint and deliver the cake.
It gets uncomfortable when it gets in your eyes, but it doesn't seem like you can see it after the cake you make here.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 15
Guests
Oooo Naptin You Know Berkay I don't know, but the Casco Price of the vehicle is adjusted from the Turkish Identity Number. In other words, it may have been given a high price due to its damage in the past ...
But anyway, so much price rising, too much exaggeration, the bidet of the Bid insurance company should be very large ...
If you want, I will get you a price from where I got it, because it is our family friend, it will give you the best price.
Our BLUETAZZ Mesut also had his Casco ...
The company that he had built before, had a very astronomical figure ...
08.05.2020 15:30 # 16
muurrat
[QUOTE = Berkay] [QUOTE = muurrat] the master cake varnished color in the polish as if it were painted [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
yes it stays like that in the photos
08.05.2020 15:30 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] Oooo Naptin You Know Berkay I don't know, but the Casco Price cut to your vehicle is adjusted from the Turkish Identity Number.
But anyway, so much price rising, too much exaggeration, the bidet of the Bid insurance company should be very large ...
If you want, I will get you a price from where I got it, because it is our family friend, it will give you the best price.
Our BLUETAZZ Mesut also had his Casco ...
The company that he had built before, had a very astronomical figure ...
[/ QUOTE]
No, there is no damage in the past. The vehicle has increased due to the fact that it is a single door, my age and 06 license plates.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 18
muurrat
[QUOTE = muurrat] [QUOTE = Berkay] [QUOTE = muurrat] as if the color of the master cake varnished, it looks as if it was painted [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
yes it stays like that in the photos
[/ QUOTE]
Normally, do you think I will do it too?
08.05.2020 15:30 # 19
Guests
It will not work if it has scratched paint. He didn't take the paint in mine.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 20
Guests
As I said, we will get the price if you want ...

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”