Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How much burns a 106 GTI!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
carantinas
Friends, I have a few ads that I sell and find XR 12 lira gtı 98 model, what is the fuel condition of these cars, it burns as much as they say. I heard someone burn 300- 350 pounds. If so, it makes more sense to have XR chip and increase horsepower. What if I get LPG on GTI?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
Alicilik
It is very difficult to make Xr ı Gti. It won't be as easy as you think. The engine structures are very different.

If you apply a chip-air filter-exos-headers-grade exhaust, etc. etc to XR, it will be Gti then you need to be more careful. When ZAten does these, the fuel value will be equal.

If you are going to enter the LPG, get Xti to man. If you are feeding a lion, you will feed it.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
Quiksilver_106
[QUOTE = ScHerZo] It's very hard to make Xr Gti. It won't be as easy as you think. The engine structures are very different.

If you apply XR to a chip-air filter-exos-headers-grade exhaust, etc., Gti would be more careful then. When ZAten does this, the fuel value will be equal.

If you are going to enter the LPG, get Xti to Xti.

It is a tool that gives the right to burn Gti and is legend. If you are feeding a lion, you will feed it.

[/ QUOTE]
Exactly I agree & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”