Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How Many Km Does Engine Oil Change?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:34 # 1
matrix506
friends how many km of engine oil air filter should change
5,000 or 10,000 or 15,000?
08.05.2020 17:34 # 2
onur07
I know it should change at 10,000 km
08.05.2020 17:34 # 3
rolandgarros
ten thousand
08.05.2020 17:34 # 4
koliva
It varies depending on the oil you put. Full synthetics go up to 15 thousand but it should be changed between 10-15 thousand. Semi-synthetics are less. If 10 thousand kilometers cannot be done within 1 year, then it will be changed again. So there is a 1 year limit. Gasoline is still a bit more tolerant, but oil is much more important in diesel vehicles and it is useful to change it sooner. So I change every 10 thousand on my 307 gasoline vehicle, 8000 on my 308 diesel vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 5
Acemi
Hello to all forum members.

I have a 2005 model 206 HDI vehicle, only when it is very necessary, I usually use it on weekends.
I am 63 years old and have been driving for the past 2 years.
I know that I have no knowledge of the engine, I got my driver's license 20 years ago, the steering is enough to handle.

I am looking for reliable answers for the questions stuck in my head, when I ask those around me, there is a loud voice in each head, I do not know which one to believe.
While researching the latest Transmission oil issue, I found this site and became a member, thinking that I would get the right help.

My questions may sound funny or absurd to you, please give it to my inexperience and old age Stern Smile

Now my question is;
I am the first owner of the vehicle, as I said, I have been using it for the last two years.
Currently 37300 km. also.
Sometimes it does not change from 2nd gear to 3, I have to return to 2 again.
Sometimes it goes smoothly.

I know that the transmission oil does not change after receiving the vehicle, does this occur in gear due to lack of transmission oil or for some other reason?

Does the gearbox oil need to be changed?
Will this problem be resolved when it is changed?

2000-3000 km per year. Does the engine oil of a vehicle still have to be changed every year?

I have many more questions, but now I will not blow your head :)
As I learn to use the forum, I also ask them.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

08.05.2020 17:34 # 6
Aziz
[QUOTE = Novice] Hello to all forum members.

I have a 2005 model 206 HDI vehicle, only when it is very necessary, I usually use it on weekends.
I know that I have no knowledge of the engine, I got my driver's license 20 years ago, the steering is enough to handle.

I am looking for reliable answers for the questions stuck in my head, when I ask those around me, there is a loud voice in each head, I do not know which one to believe.
While researching the latest Transmission oil issue, I found this site and became a member, thinking that I would get the right help.

My questions may sound funny or absurd to you, please give it to my inexperience and old age Stern Smile

Now my question is;
I am the first owner of the vehicle, as I said, I have been using it for the last two years.

I know that the transmission oil does not change after receiving the vehicle, does this occur in gear due to lack of transmission oil or for some other reason?

2000-3000 km per year. Does the engine oil of a vehicle still have to be changed every year?

[/ QUOTE]

Hello, welcome to us, Uncle.

Firstly, transmission oil causes the vehicle to thicken even if it is not used for a long time. and in this case, it does not cause problems in a single gear.
If your problem is related to the 3rd gear, the 3rd gear gear is installed in between.
When it comes to changing the oil, I know that transmission oils are lifetime, but if it is thought to cause unrest, it can be done in the replacement.

Changing engine oil once a year is the option for drivers who do not make much progress. I would like to state and recommend that replacement will not harm you. Get the best not to say that the oil you will use is cheap.

08.05.2020 17:34 # 7
Acemi
Thank you for the answer, Mr. Aziz.
However, I'm not Aunt uncle LOL

Last week the traction went to the thought service, they replaced the turbo filter, another computer malfunction was not seen on the computer inspection.
Maybe I'll be doing evil.

I use the PEUGEOT service for all transactions related to my vehicle, I think the highest quality products are used in the service.
Otherwise I do not know which product is better.

In general, I think the gears are hard, I don't know the difference because I don't use any other vehicles, but the vehicles I am a passenger have a more rapid transition.
I decided to change the engine oil, but I am afraid to regret it when I change the gearbox oil.
In some forums it was written that this was not a good idea, and after the changing gearbox oil, many problems occurred in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 8
cerci07

Now my question is;

[/ QUOTE]
first of all welcome
The transmission oil is not a frequently changed oil, but it is useful to check the oil level. If the problem still persists, it is likely that changing the transmission oil in the transmission will not cause any problems.
engine oil generally varies according to oil quality and vehicle. mercedes and audisi vary depending on the usage 20-25 thousand km hdilar is recommended to change between 15-20 thousand.
cerci07 2013-05-09 11:46:52
08.05.2020 17:34 # 9
Acemi
Dear cerci07;
Thank you very much for the information.
Apparently, the gearbox will be dismantled, and if there is no problem, only oil will be changed.
If the problem is in the gearbox (peeling in the gears, etc.), how many TL of the gearbox change. Could it be around?
08.05.2020 17:34 # 10
emre_akdag
15 thousand if the vehicle is diesel, 10 thousand if gasoline. routine oil change.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 11
cerci07
[QUOTE = Beginner] Dear cerci07;
Apparently, the gearbox will be dismantled, and if there is no problem, only oil will be changed.
If the problem is in the gearbox (peeling in the gears, etc.), how many TL of the gearbox change. Could it be around?
[/ QUOTE]
If you did not get it wrong, change the oil before it turns on.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 12
samet206
I Know 10,000 Generally engine oil changes every 10,000 km.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 13
tellotello

Now my question is;

[/ QUOTE]

Hello, you need to change the oil no matter how much you use up to 10 thousand km per year. If you are using semi synthetic oil which we call 10w40, this is absolutely necessary and recommended because it will lose its oil feature after 1 year. If you are already doing more than 10 thousand, you will change the year will not wait. Since your vehicle is diesel, it is important to change the oil and filters in a timely manner. Friends will definitely help with the gearbox. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 14
SDYMZ
[QUOTE = Beginner] Dear cerci07;
[/ QUOTE]
welcome. Firstly, change the gearbox oil. It takes about 2- 2.5 lt. 75/80 oil is added. I bought 1 lt 17.5 TL recently. If the problem is not gone, then you can lower the gearbox and get 300tl of labor. Change the axle seal and this process takes 1 day.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 15
Aziz
[QUOTE = Novice] Thank you for the relevant answer, Mr. Aziz.
However, I'm not Aunt uncle LOL

Last week the traction went to the thought service, they replaced the turbo filter, another computer malfunction was not seen on the computer inspection.
Maybe I'll be doing evil.

I use the PEUGEOT service for all transactions related to my vehicle, I think the highest quality products are used in the service.
Otherwise I do not know which product is better.

In general, I think the gears are hard, I don't know the difference because I don't use any other vehicles, but the vehicles I am a passenger have a more rapid transition.
I decided to change the engine oil, but I am afraid to regret it when I change the gearbox oil.
In some forums it was written that this was not a good idea, and after the changing gearbox oil, many problems occurred in the vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]

oh my aunt respects my aunt we became the subject of friends :)

we would like you to introduce yourself in the link below. Also, if you write your vehicle model information in your signature, you are not asked what the vehicle is every time. example = 206 gti 2.0 1999

08.05.2020 17:34 # 16
Acemi
[QUOTE = 307bursa] I was amazed to see the lady of JUSTICE, maşallah, my aunt 63 years old and pug patient according to my calculations
GIVE US LONG AND HEALTHY LIVES ONLY TO MEAN MUSHALAH
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you 307bursa.
I wondered what `` pug '' was, and it turned out that it was a term used by the owners of Peougot, thanks to you, my automobile terminology will also be enriched. Big smile
May your beautiful prayers be for us.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 17
Acemi
[QUOTE] In short, with a good quality and finer transmission oil, you will solve the problem radically .. it will cost you 60 (oil) +20 (workmanship).

Thank you, be honored.
I gave up the cost, I do not want to have any problems with the car, no matter what will be done.
I will already take it to the peugeot service, I have no confidence in the outside repairmen.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 18
Acemi
[QUOTE = Aziz]

oh my aunt respects my aunt we became the subject of friends :)

we would like you to introduce yourself in the link below. Also, if you write your vehicle model information in your signature, you are not asked what the vehicle is every time. example = 206 gti 2.0 1999

[/ QUOTE]

You made me laugh, Mr. Aziz LOL

I wrote my promotional message in the link you provided.
I wanted my name to appear on the forum, but I was already seen, I just noticed :)
08.05.2020 17:34 # 19
Aziz
Regards sir. good forums, please don't forget to report the latest status of your problem :)
08.05.2020 17:34 # 20
Acemi
I haven't made any attempt on this subject yet, I will definitely share the result.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”