Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How many fans does peugeot 206 open?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
semih
I have a 2001 model 1.6 engine 110 hp peugeot rolland garos. How many degrees does the fan open?
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
ekinoks44

I have the same problem in my car, sometimes it gives even a stop warning when there is a lot of traffic in the city. I know it comes in at 98 degrees. Temperature is a common problem in the 206's.

08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
peugeotefe
It stays between 80 and 90 degrees when cruising, 100 and slightly superior on the stand.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
herry
Hi, my friend, I had the same problem, the fan had two stages, the first stage was working on me, but after the 70 degree, the 2nd stage was not engaged, I took it to the service, it was not broken or painful, the man bent down and tightened something, he did not even ask me money, the heat was serious a problem will come out to the press, take care of it as soon as possible, I will give you a recommendation in the meantime, when the hand comes to 90a until it is gone or if it seems to be late, you can bring the air conditioner to 22 degrees in your car, it will be moderate, it will be tempted but this temporary solution is the closest to you Take care when it comes easy
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
masumserseri
I do not see the temperature bar in 90. I do not understand the constant constant.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 6
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = innocent] I do not see the temperature bar 90. I do not understand what work is constant in 80. I have a problem in the vehicle. 1.4hdı x-desing. seeing more than 90 room because i use it :) very high dew for my 1.4 HDI x-line
08.05.2020 15:06 # 7
herry
stop, it means there is a problem going up to 100 or over, I think it doesn't go over 80 either, and 90 is in the busiest traffic
08.05.2020 15:06 # 8
semih
thanks friends.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 9
voodoo
Peutos work hot .... usually around 90 degrees .... but I have not seen that it has reached 90 degrees yet ...
08.05.2020 15:06 # 10
aslanparcasi
Friends do not play the temperature gauge in the diesel already betting vehicles gasoline. The temperature point is not as stable as diesel in similar vehicles. Herry friend said the air conditioner was turned on when the temperature increased but a very wrong suggestion, the temperature of the ceiling thoroughly. On the contrary, when the temperature rises, the air conditioner is turned off.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = lion piece] Guys, the temperature point will not play in the diesel. The temperature point is not as stable as diesel in similar vehicles. Herry friend said the air conditioner was turned on when the temperature increased but a very wrong suggestion, the temperature of the ceiling thoroughly. On the contrary, when the temperature rises, the air conditioner is turned off, even if you can stand, the heater is taken to the hottest and the fan turns on, the cooling water passes through an additional radiator and cools. [/ QUOTE]
My beautiful brother, Harry, is true. But this is a valid situation for our vehicles. In other vehicles, what you are saying may be true. but there are cars that are not affected by air conditioning pain ...
In our pugs, it usually reduces heat when the air conditioner is open. But in some other vehicles, as the air conditioner may increase the temperature, it may have to close in the summer heat. but we don't have a problem with us. 2 radiators are standing in a row. that of the air conditioner and the motor of the air. Your fan is standing in the fan. For example, although there are 2 fans in me, there is only one fan in most pug. The same fan operates in the engine cooling inside the air conditioner. When the air conditioner turns on, the fan starts to cool the engine radiator because it freezes more quickly. this time is hot. When I turn on the air conditioner in my car, the temperature does not come to 90 in the summer heat :)) but if I turn it off 100 fans like it hurts. In the technical book, the fan opening degree for my vehicle is 97. this can be different in every vehicle. it is not the same in every engine ... but 3 down 5 5 up to 100 degrees fan open ...
By the way, let's not compare diesel machines with gasoline ...
08.05.2020 15:06 # 12
xdesign
The normal grip of my 1.4 gasoline vehicle is 95. Sometimes it knocks even 100 in the city when you get up and down. The fan comes into play immediately at 100. If we get a low thermostat, this problem disappears. However, it is slightly deformed both in terms of performance and fuel. Because it runs colder.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 13
tigerland
[QUOTE = ekinoks44]

I have the same problem in my car, sometimes it gives even a stop warning when there is a lot of traffic in the city. I know it comes in at 98 degrees. Temperature is a common problem in the 206's.

[/ QUOTE]
+++ I WILL NOT REMEMBER WRONG AT 102 AT THE 1st STAGE, THE FAN OPENED TO THE FIRST TIME, AT 100 TIME, I HAVE BEEN HAPPENED.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 14
tigerland
[QUOTE = semih] 2001 model 1.6 engine 110 hp peugeot rolland garos I have a car. How many degrees does it open normally? [/ QUOTE]
GO TO MASTER CHECK IT AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY IF IT IS OVER 90, NOT CONTINUOUSLY NORMAL. WHEN IT IS USED IN THE PERIOD, I PASS 90, I HAVE USED RG 2 YEARS .. I RECOMMEND TO GO TO SERVICE ..
08.05.2020 15:06 # 15
kingofsnipers
Friends say you can't play a needle in a diesel, but my car hdi look and stop and the temperature rises to over 90 immediately, it stays there for a while and then falls to the bottom.
When it first runs, it takes some time to reach the 80-90 range.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 16
EmRe26
the same problem happened with me. The heat of the summer was over 130 even once, he even warned that he was a stop. The 2nd fan's electrical installation was broken and it was replaced and there were 2 types of thermostats, low-temperature working thermostats for summer and winter. The thermostat comes into play when it goes a little over 90 and drops to the 70s. especially the problem was very difficult. It works like you say operating the air conditioner at a hot level, but if we open the hot glass outside, it is not tolerated when the fan blows hot. Take it to the service and have it looked at me.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 17
semih
friends took my car to the engine master, he looked. The brain and thermostat of the tube was broken, he changed it.
Best regards
08.05.2020 15:06 # 18
MemoTech
Except for the cold season, he travels around 100 degrees in summer.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 19
semih
I'm afraid of the engine, can it be an engine cover? Is there a relation between oil and heat?
08.05.2020 15:06 # 20
MemoTech
Does the heater blow cold when the temperature is high?
Page : / 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”