Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

how long does your car get warmer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:22 # 1
cnrars
friends, am I too cold, or is there another problem, in how many minutes or how many kilometers does your car get warm? It does not exceed 50-55 degrees above my vehicle and it does not give hot air before half an hour / 15-20 km, even if I bring the boiler to 3 levels, it does not blow very hard, there was a tool somewhere under the glove box, they made them look normal, they said my pollen filter is clean , new, there's water, what else can it be?
08.05.2020 17:22 # 2
byx
buddy heater honey may be clogged:? Therefore, the temperature is not good, I had a similar problem with me. & nbsp; I changed the heater core of my vehicle, we cleaned and lubricated it, it is very efficient now. at least 3 liters.
I advise you to wait until the motor fan turns on. Then, how do you heat the full level on the hot side? Then, measure the antifreeze, if necessary, put the antifreeze again, you do what I said. congestion.?
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:22 # 3
volkanC2
My car blows warm after 1-1 and a half km, the guy I bought had just changed something, it has an effect on it, but I am very pleased.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 4
cnrars
Meanwhile my car 206 1.4 diesel, & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:22 # 5
ozaannn
I have 206 1.6 xt after about 2 km, it starts to give hot even in very cold weather Bid has albea 2003 model I think there is a problem in it I still couldn't make it still does not give hot before 10 km definitely
08.05.2020 17:22 # 6
Bugra
friends, there is no measure of this! First of all, depending on the temperature of the engine, it depends on the cycle you have done to the vehicle. If you press the gas to the end as you turn the contact, the air will get warmer even if it is cold and the engine blows hot in the cauliflower. (but of course the engine will be potato). Maybe that km you always know how to do the cycle of the vehicle you go up. or you always went down the slope of your vehicle. so it would not be right to call it warming up in time.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 7
volkanC2
[QUOTE = bugrature] friends, there is no measure of this! First of all, depending on the temperature of the engine, it depends on the cycle you have done to the vehicle. If you press the gas to the end as you turn the contact, the air will get warmer even if it is cold and the engine blows hot in the cauliflower. (but of course the engine will be potato). Maybe that km you always know how to do the cycle of the vehicle you go up. or you always went down the slope of your vehicle. so it wouldn't be right to call it warming up at this time. where downhill and only 3 km. The car is hot on the half of the road, I don't use it at such a high speed. Of course not every car will be the same, but I think it should be more or less close.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 8
haSAN_307
It does not take 5 minutes
08.05.2020 17:22 # 9
Serkan
Gasoline vehicles are warming up faster than diesel vehicles, my house takes 4 km 10-15 minutes from my workplace, it almost does not heat at all, it is very light.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = cnrars] friends, am I too cold or do I have another problem, how many minutes or how many minutes does your car get warm? It does not exceed 50-55 degrees above my vehicle and it does not give hot air before half an hour / 15-20 km, even if I bring the boiler to 3 levels, it does not blow very hard, there was a tool somewhere under the glove box, they made them look normal, they said my pollen filter is clean New, water, what else? [/ QUOTE]

Your thermostat is open. You need to change it. This way, your car will burn a lot.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 11
cnrars
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = cnrars] friends, am I too cold or have another problem, how many minutes or how many minutes does your car get warm? It does not exceed 50-55 degrees above my vehicle and it does not give hot air before half an hour / 15-20 km, even if I bring the boiler to 3 levels, it does not blow very hard, there was a tool somewhere under the glove box, they made them look normal, they said my pollen filter is clean New, water, what else? [/ QUOTE]

Your thermostat is open. You need to change it. In this way, your vehicle will burn a lot.
[/ QUOTE]

There is a saying to take the word from my mouth :) I was going to say "my car burns too, by the way, I don't understand why". What is a thermostat, what does it do about heating and less blowing?
08.05.2020 17:22 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = cnrars] There is a saying to take the
word from my mouth :) I was going to say exactly "by the way my car burns too much, I don't understand why". What is a thermostat for, what does it not have to warm and blow? Is it about it?
[/ QUOTE]

It's all about it. Let me explain briefly. The temperature range at which the vehicle's engine performs best is obvious, and it is important to bring the temperature of the engine into that range and fix it. Here, the thermostat does this fixing. The thermostat is closed until the engine reaches 90 degrees. Since the thermostat is a part that closes the water transition between the engine and the radiator, there is no water circulation until it reaches this temperature. When it reaches 90 degrees, the thermostat opens automatically and further warming of the engine is prevented. This process continues as long as the engine is running. In your vehicle, the thermostat has lost its duty and remained constantly hungry. As such, there is a continuous water circulation in the radiator, whether the engine is cold or hot. When this is the case, the engine never gets hot, it stays cold all the time. Or it takes time to warm up.
koliva 2013-02-20 22:24:43
08.05.2020 17:22 # 13
cerci07
diesel heats up at night, the bottom gas is traveling 7 km, but it heats up, but if it does not heat up at 15-20 km, the problem is thermostat & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:22 # 14
korkusuz202
I have 206 1.4 hdi vehicles in the morning (around 6) when I go to work, I run at idle for 1 - 2 minutes.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 15
serkan719
I also have 1.4 diesel.

I am in Ankara. It doesn't come in the cold & nbsp;
Bidet 2000 period is not going to pass much, so it is late until it gets warm, but the heater is immediately heating.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 16
msk_sansal
& nbsp; my black girl doesn't go over 70 too hot. I was saying it was cold. My thermostat has remained open now.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 17
bjkamil
our father also has 98 model falcons. start the car. Before going for 1 km, it becomes like a bath. If I throw a torpedo or chestnut, it will be cooked: D
08.05.2020 17:22 # 18
bjkamil
[QUOTE = msk_sansal] & nbsp; my black girl does not go over 70 too hot. I was saying it was cold. The thermostat has remained open for me now as well.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 19
silivriserdar

Well, whatever heating system is in my car, it starts to blow hot after 1 km and every time the air that gets into the car is cold, they say whatever the temperature is and turn it off. Frankly, I am complaining that it is too hot in me. :) I even thought about opening a topic about it in an intermediate forum, how can I keep this temperature :) because the inside of the car is hot even when it is closed.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 20
serkan719
I recently got into heavy traffic. Fan led:) & nbsp;

so normal. Squeeze a little bit again warming up. & nbsp;
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”