Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How is this?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
ufuk91
friends, I saw this in the binder, there is such an event that has a filter attached to the throat butterfly, there are a lot of cables entering there, there is a cable coming from the motor, there is a cable that I did not know what it came from below the pipe, but before it entered the throat, what is this directly connected? event;

Reviews
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
herry
The pipe incident allows it to remove the filter from the side of the engine and reach cold air, I did not find this direct connection healthy, it is hot as hell in this area, I think it is not efficient.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
ufuk91
Do you have it, hodja, and I said, does not normally connect 2 pipes from the bottom of the filter before the butterfly reaches the butterfly with the pipe. how could i not understand this process
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
metin
It was a very bad connection. The fuel rises a lot and drops down the traction (:

There is a pipe coming from the engine before it gets there, which causes the oil vapor to escape from the engine. & Nbsp;

< / div>
When a straight pipe is installed, the tip of the pipe coming from the motor is idle, so that filter is installed there.

Small filter in the picture,
< div>

text.com/editID> 2012-05-26 11:46:00
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
ufuk91
eccentric filter or what do they say? Yes, I saw the person who did it in a picture, but my teacher also comes a pipe from me.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = ufuk91] eccentric filter what do they say? Yes, I saw a person who did it in a picture, but my teacher also has a pipe from me. I know that the camshaft is for the oil mist there. That's why those who install straight pipes install an eccentric filter in the place from the camshaft. & Nbsp;

is the first time I hear the second pipe you mentioned. Can you see exactly where it came from?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
tigerland
This is the first time I have seen such a link :)
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
ufuk91
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = ufuk91] eccentric filter, what do they say? Yes, I saw a person who did it in a picture, but my teacher also has a pipe from me. I know that the camshaft is for the oil mist there. That's why those who install straight pipes install an eccentric filter in the place from the camshaft. & Nbsp;

is the first time I hear the second pipe you mentioned. Can you see exactly where it came from?
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher is coming from somewhere below, and there is a connection for him in the connection pipe at the moment, let the vehicle come today (my father is now) I will take your photo and share it here. I will ask for my links, advice. Let me take a photo from here & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
sedataksu
Interesting link. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
ufuk91
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23125&PN=3&title=206-monza-ak-hava-filtresi

pictures on this topic I threw up the teacher, you can look
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”