we think my brother 206 friends brothers, we found a gasoline hatcback;

-1.4 fever
-aluminium gray
-25000 km
-2007 model

- there is a door playing
half a half under the skirts
varnish is used so that it does not grin

There is a price of -18000 TL. what is this varnish event? what is the door play? I saw the car got on a nice nice car. the price is suitable for both models. They said there is rubbing on the left side from the gallery. what is their fuel? can we sell it whenever we want? how are they going is there a handling? is it sound the truth is that we don't want to look for months and wear ourselves. The people are buying cars for 3-5 months, scrutinizing them, then excuse me, I have acquaintances. we hardly understand the car. I saw 106, I went, I bought. it was my brother's turn. The room saw a red 1.2 opel corsa essentia fastened so we could get it then we saw 206 in the market, almost the same price!

opel corsa 2004 model 130 thousand 16500 tl (but allah there are no scratches clean)
206 2007 model 25 thousand 18000 tl. (as I described)

what are your opinions? It looks like it will be 206, but what is this varnish or something?

08.05.2020 15:42 # 2
muurrat
? Did the price seem like a tube in the car?
08.05.2020 15:42 # 3
pessimisive
There is no tube in the vehicle. Is the price a lot?

so what do you say to opel corsa?
08.05.2020 15:42 # 4
muurrat
[QUOTE = pessimisive] vehicle has no tube. Is the price a lot?

so what do you say to opel corsa?
[/ QUOTE]
I would recommend 206 instead.
As for the price, I bought a friend with 1.4 tubes of 40 thousand x models of the 2006 model. There was only paint on the door.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 5
pessimisive
so what is this door play, hodja?

What is the varnish incident?

I searched, but nothing much came out.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 6
muurrat
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-2007-model-satilik-tertemiz-206-52675360/detay/ If you want to look at this, there is a bargain in the tube.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 7
muurrat
[QUOTE = pessimisive] so what is this door act of my teacher?

What is the varnish incident?

I searched, but nothing much came out.
[/ QUOTE]
As far as I know, the process for attaching the color of the painted place. I painted a small part of my old car, the man said I took a varnish, a 15 20 cm floor seemed more painted.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = pessimisive] greetings to everyone,

we think my brother 206 friends brothers, we found a gasoline hatcback;
I think the price is too high. I bought it on June 3 206. desire model. I specifically asked for silver gray.
at 46000 km. Everything is available up to the purchase invoice. A car with a certain genealogy.
I bought it for 16000.

-1.4 fever
-aluminium gray
-25000 km
-2007 model

- there is a door playing
half a half under the skirts
varnish is used so that it does not grin

There is a price of -18000 TL. what is this varnish event? what is the door play? I saw the car got on a nice nice car. the price is suitable for both models. They said there is rubbing on the left side from the gallery. what is their fuel? can we sell it whenever we want? how are they going is there a handling? is it sound the truth is that we don't want to look for months and wear ourselves. The people are buying cars for 3-5 months, scrutinizing them, then excuse me, I have acquaintances. we hardly understand the car. I saw 106, I went, I bought. it was my brother's turn. The room saw a red 1.2 opel corsa essentia fastened so we could get it then we saw 206 in the market, almost the same price!

opel corsa 2004 model 130 thousand 16500 tl (but allah there are no scratches clean)
206 2007 model 25 thousand 18000 tl. (as I described)

what are your opinions? It looks like it will be 206, but what is this varnish or something?

[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:42 # 9
Guests
I think the price is too high. I bought it on June 3, 206. desire model. I specifically asked for silver gray.
km at 46000. Everything is available until the purchase invoice of the car. its genealogy is certain.
I bought it for 16000. price out there.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 10
pessimisive
[QUOTE = muurrat] http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-2007-model-satilik-tertemiz-206-52675360/detay/ If you want to look at this, there is a bargain in the tube. [/ QUOTE]

The vehicle we are looking at should be 90 hp. why 75 on the link?
Is it going well? My brother has been riding in my car for days, if he got out of the car and got into it, it will be broken Dil Çıkarma

Well, I did not like it in gray, but as you said, this is much more logical than a vehicle of 130 thousand km. But the comfort and reliability of corsa is not even negotiable.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 11
pessimisive
[QUOTE = maverick sbd] I think the price is too high. I bought it on June 3, 206. desire model. I specifically asked for silver gray.
km at 46000. Everything is available until the purchase invoice of the car. its genealogy is certain.
[/ QUOTE]

Good price, good luck, no accident.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 12
muurrat
[QUOTE = pessimisive] [QUOTE = muurrat] http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-2007-model-satilik-tertemiz-206-52675360/detay/ . [/ QUOTE]

Is it going well? My brother has been riding in my car for days, if he got out of the car and got into it, it will be broken Dil Çıkarma

Well, I did not like it in gray, but as you said, this is much more logical than a vehicle of 130 thousand km. But the comfort and reliability of corsa is not even negotiable.
[/ QUOTE]
I can not say anything about the way you go, you should not expect much performance, but it does not burn very stingy about the fuel.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 13
pessimisive
[QUOTE = muurrat] [QUOTE = pessimisive] [QUOTE = muurrat] http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-2007-model-satilik-tertemiz-206-52675360/detay/ look at this If you want, you can bargain in the tube. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I can not say anything about the way you go, you should not expect much performance, but it does not burn very stingy about the fuel.
[/ QUOTE]

If you can afford gasoline, you can take it from my vehicle. Kahkaha
onada eyw Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:42 # 14
muurrat
I think I have a tube, I do not give money to gasoline.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = pessimisive] [QUOTE = maverick sbd] I think the price is too high. I bought it on June 3, 206. desire model. I specifically asked for silver gray.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you bro. God bless you.
my advice to a friend is: 1.2 corsa was my second car. good on fuel in the city on the long road.
I bought it in 2008. a tank was then filled to 145 rubles. I was doing 700 km out of town. but the vehicles passing you on the ramp treat you as scuba. It does not exceed 45 km with 4 people in the vehicle on 20% sloping road. The result did not change when I accelerated carefully and reached the ramp.
1.2 engine is good for fuel. I was glad. But don't wait for performance. The car stops when it stops at red light and turns on the air conditioner. know it too. Even if you ask, it doesn't tell the owner.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 16
pessimisive
[QUOTE = maverick sbd] [QUOTE = pessimisive] [QUOTE = maverick sbd] I think the price is too high. I bought it on June 3, 206. desire model. I specifically asked for silver gray.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you bro. God bless you.
my advice to a friend is: 1.2 corsa was my second car. good on fuel in the city on the long road.
I bought it in 2008. a tank was then filled to 145 rubles. I was doing 700 km out of town. but the vehicles passing you on the ramp treat you as scuba. It does not exceed 45 km with 4 people in the vehicle on 20% sloping road. The result did not change when I accelerated carefully and reached the ramp.
1.2 engine is good for fuel. I was glad. But don't wait for performance. The car stops when it stops at red light and turns on the air conditioner. know it too. Even if you ask, it doesn't tell the owner.
[/ QUOTE]

I didn't know this stop event. no, it's already 130 thousand km vs 25 thousand km! I think this is indisputable. but come tell him your problem. The steering wheel of the opel corsa was inconspicuously light, comfortable and quality. your course is taking insignia Sırıtma A little bit of the steering wheel, you are friends in entering the industry! So go in the curves a little slower!

I'm angry Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:42 # 17
muurrat
My friend, take whatever you have in your brother, take the pejo, get a chance to break the room or something.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = Stock] Brother your vehicle idling engine is broken .. it won't stop when you turn on the air conditioner, not that much;) [/ QUOTE]
1.2s are chronic. engine power is insufficient. They have the same problem with 1.3 cd.
there is also a steering system called eps. I also had problems with his angle sensors. Disassembled and installed in the service. The new one is around 1500 TL.
That's what you call the steering wheel soft.
also clicks from the steering box. Due to the fact that the roads are known, nothing happens to the front team easily, but it reflects the event to the steering box.
The decision is yours. I used 2 years 1.2 easytronic corsa. it is a full car. but there are also some problems with every vehicle. If you want, let's have a look and see if you want to have an idea.
08.05.2020 15:42 # 19
pessimisive
[QUOTE = maverick sbd] [QUOTE = Stock] Brother your vehicle idling engine is broken .. it won't stop when you turn on the air conditioner, not that much;) [/ QUOTE]
1.2s are chronic. engine power is insufficient. They have the same problem with 1.3 cd.
there is also a steering system called eps. I also had problems with his angle sensors. Disassembled and installed in the service. The new one is around 1500 TL.
also clicks from the steering box. Due to the fact that the roads are known, nothing happens to the front team easily, but it reflects the event to the steering box.
The decision is yours. I used 2 years 1.2 easytronic corsa. it is a full car. but there are also some problems with every vehicle. If you want, let's have a look and see if you want to have an idea.
[/ QUOTE]

I looked at the site you said, you're right.

The user of astra h chassis 1.3 cdti complains about the vehicle shaking and idling when the air conditioner is on. Is 130 thousand a problem for small volume engines?
08.05.2020 15:42 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = pessimisive] [QUOTE = maverick sbd] [QUOTE = Stock] Your brother's idling engine is broken .. it doesn't stop when you turn on the air conditioner, not that much;) [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

I looked at the site you said, you're right.

The user of astra h chassis 1.3 cdti complains about the vehicle shaking and idling when the air conditioner is on. Is 130 thousand a problem for small volume engines?
[/ QUOTE]
They use the term `` bolt '' for this figure for 2000 cc and above.
so nothing.
but usually the smallest segment cars in the second hand market are the most sought after, and are always sold like cheese bread.
If you ask me now, I will not take the car that has passed 100000. I see the engine volume with a small, worn eye.
My car after Corsa was 98 Mazda lanti. It was 155000. but the engine was in perfect condition. because the 1.8 engine did not tell me 115 hp. Even the authorized service called life engine.
I advise you to look at a car in the range of 80000 km. Even I was looking at 80000 km on sahibinden.com. It does not make you smile after 100000.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”