Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How is the maintenance price?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
zgr
hello guys I took my car in my signature to my peugeot & nbsp; special service for oil and filter replacement. After the maintenance, the vehicle was checked. and they are said to be the parts that need to be replaced. The following price has been removed.
to be done:
right swing, engine lower ear, right and left axle seal, rear torsion, rear shock absorbers, transmission oil, right axle boot changes. 1130 TL to all of them including labor. the price has been removed. I said I was considering getting cash. 1000 TL. They said they could fall around. How do you think the price they give? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
hakan38
& nbsp; don't have those special services special services ahh ahh .1000 tl good money brother
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
koliva
I don't know the price, but make sure that the parts used are authentic. Do not trust the master about this. koliva 2012-06-30 17:17:39
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
xpyhre

If the parts installed are not original, the price is quite salty.
xpyhre 2012-06-30 14:41:14
08.05.2020 16:53 # 5
EmSul
I just got the complete front set changed everything - the front rear shock absorbers - the front rear brake pads - the axle bellows seals did not tell me anything about torsion, the master had a few other things, I don't remember 500 lira or something, this torsion is quite expensive 600-700 lira then
08.05.2020 16:53 # 6
sansasyon61
Provide the necessary parts by yourself, and agree to the master only about the craftsmanship.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 7
sahin-peugeot

Price is high & nbsp; parts amount to around 430-450 550 TL more workmanship

08.05.2020 16:53 # 8
xpyhre
LIKE THAT THE SPARE PARTS WAS NOT ENOUGH. THEY ARE CUTTING FROM WORK, AND THEY WIN. HOCAM, I WOULD I TAKE THE PARTS, I WOULD TAKE THE PARTS IN THE PRIMARY HALF PRICE. COGU OF EMPLOYEES IN PRIVATE SERVICE ALREADY LEAVE FROM INDUSTRY. HALF OF THE MONEY THAT WILL BE OUT OF THE MOBILE WILL STAY IN THE POCKET.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 9
zgr
[QUOTE = koliva] I don't know the price, but make sure that the parts used are authentic. Do not trust the master about this. [/ QUOTE]
hello. I had the oil change we talked about last week. I waited at the beginning with the pieces coming. The filters came in closed bags with peugeot emblems. & nbsp; the oil he used was total. The mouth of the canister opened next to me. In short, I saw that the parts were original. they are already getting the parts from the authorized service.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 10
zgr
[QUOTE] then there is torsion [/ QUOTE]
hello. I thank you all for your valuable comments. Let me transfer the parts one by one with the prices & nbsp; the paper he wrote.
right swing: & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; 120tl.
engine bottom ear: & nbsp; 45 tl.
right-left axle seal: & nbsp; 20x2 = 40 tl
rear torsion: & nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; 580tl
rear shock absorber: & nbsp; & Nbsp; 90x2 = 180tl
transmission oil 30x2 = 60tl. (I think it is 2 liters here)
right axle bellows 25 tl
workmanship 80 tl
total: 1130
in these articles I think it is in torsion (580 TL) there is a labor fee. because I had received it before.

08.05.2020 16:53 # 11
zgr
[QUOTE = sahin-peugeot]

Price is high & nbsp; parts amount to around 430-450 550 TL more workmanship

[/ QUOTE]
hello. I transferred the necessary parts in detail above. You say that all of these pieces keep it around. So, can you wear these pieces? Or can you recommend a solid master you can direct? can do guaranteed work.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 12
zgr
[QUOTE = xpyhre] LIKE THAT THE SPARE PARTS HAVE NOT ENOUGH. THEY ARE CUTTING FROM WORK, AND THEY WIN. HOCAM, I WOULD I TAKE THE PARTS, I WOULD TAKE THE PARTS IN THE PRIMARY HALF PRICE. COGU OF EMPLOYEES IN PRIVATE SERVICE ALREADY LEAVE FROM INDUSTRY. HALF OF THE MONEY THAT WILL LEAVE FROM THE HUMAN MOBILE.
[/ QUOTE] & nbsp;
hi. All of the comments are in the direction you said. my mind is to take the pieces and get them installed. but unfortunately I do not have a solid master. If I go to industry, which master should I trust and give the car. I visited many masters. however, there is no guaranteed business like my service. their work was dissolved in a month or two. it makes me think of entrusting such a costly job to a master I will go to for the first time.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 13
koliva
If you cannot find a master in a place like Istanbul, what do our friends in other provinces do & nbsp; "Smile"

08.05.2020 16:53 # 14
zgr
[QUOTE = koliva] If you cannot find a master in a place like Istanbul, what do our friends in other provinces do & nbsp; "Smile"

[/ QUOTE]
you are telling the truth but I do not know if it is my bad luck. electrician, biker, I visited many masters. I always had to fix their work. It wasn't too complicated in the work done & nbsp; and all of these fixes served this service. but its also known for its price.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 15
albayman

Bidet calls the authorized service and the total cost of both parts and labor is a problem for the same process. compare it. If the price of the authorized service is also high, I think it would be more appropriate to buy the parts from the peugeot and make it to a special service with workmanship. it came half cheap. here is the link to my spending items: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID= 23495

that my spare parts were not much. you have a lot to buy. My advice is to scrutinize, the price will be quite reasonable ...
08.05.2020 16:53 # 16
sahin-peugeot
[QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = EmSul] Newer complete front gear changed everything - front rear shock absorbers - front rear brake pads - axle bellows seals did not remember me in the list, the master had a few more things in the list, this torsion was on. expensive, there are 600-700 lira then torsion [/ QUOTE]
hello. I thank you all for your valuable comments. Let me transfer the parts from the paper that they wrote & nbsp; with their prices.
right swing: & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; 120tl.
engine bottom ear: & nbsp; 45 tl.
right-left axle seal: & nbsp; 20x2 = 40 tl
rear torsion: & nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; 580tl
rear shock absorber: & nbsp; & Nbsp; 90x2 = 180tl
transmission oil 30x2 = 60tl. (I think it is 2 liters here) (580 TL) there is a labor fee. because I had received it before.

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
There's no such ruthlessness bro, they exaggerate officially,
& nbsp;
& nbsp; don't pick up a phone and ask you do not need to buy pieces, get information, at least pity, sin is not easy money, you say there is no master, there is a master, even if there is a small amount of honest work, you have to ask a person who knows your research,
let's say health
Regards ,
08.05.2020 16:53 # 17
Serkan
I met Şahin peugeot murat 2 days ago I bought 2 parts, it is really impossible to find cheaper in the market, its helpfulness is a separate subject, I think do not buy parts without asking the hawk peugeot, He is one of the tradesmen who will be appreciated.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 18
falan
my square is your & nbsp; where is your service
08.05.2020 16:53 # 19
MagicPerformance
What is important to do with torsion? Get price from outside for these treatments, talk with the sponsors of our site.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 20
zgr
[QUOTE = or something] my square is your & nbsp; where is your service [/ QUOTE]
in ikitell.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”