Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How Does Automatic Gear Shift Work?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:25 # 1
Htc
When I start the Peugeot 206 automatic gearbox, I do not start and start the brakes.

While Bi is Running; ignition, handbrake, gear
When closing; handbrake, gear, contact

Is this correct?
08.05.2020 19:25 # 2
KILIC
This is the best way to work with my teacher by pressing the brake. your other rankings will not be the right problem.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 3
Htc
Thank you very much. I was working without braking now. I will press the brake and work.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 4
Htc
How can we clean the engine? I have a Sonax brand engine cleaner. Should I buy it, or is there any other solution to remove the oil?
08.05.2020 19:25 # 5
sonerkyl
It requires some experience to clean for the engine, after all, there are electronic parts, it may be a problem to wash the wrong arrival, and it will cause trouble in your vehicle. electronic evenings such as battery - fuse box and vehicle brain should be turned off if you want to demolish. After washing the engine (such as sachet-garbage bag), cleaners etc. are waited for a while and oil - dirt is washed with pressurized water for the flow of dirt, then the places where water remains are dried by pressing the air. If you are not going to do a job cleaning that takes some effort and patience. it takes me 3-4 hours and usually works like this. good forums
08.05.2020 19:25 # 6
Htc
No, I do not think that it is harmful, I have read that it is harmful.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 7
sonerkyl
If you are going to use sonax, the reason you will need to rinse with water is that there are abrasive chemicals in it, it will cause the electrical cable and hoses to be worn, it must be rinsed, and it is already written in the instructions for use.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 8
Htc
All thanks. As I will not use water in cleaning, the engine seems to remain clean.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 9
talip206
I also have my advice. When stopping the vehicle, shift the gear to the neutral (N) especially on the slopes, apply the hand brake, pull your foot off the brake, then press the brake again and stop and stop. so the load is on the handbrake, not on the transmission. The transmission is also not worn
08.05.2020 19:26 # 10
Htc
Thank you, apply what you say good forms.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”