Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How Do You Know Pet Line?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:58 # 1
ooozzziii
Dear forum members, I am working in Yunak, where I have opet po and pet line, opet and po diesel prices are 4.6 yrs in pet line 4.19 yesterday I bought 50 lira to try and if I am satisfied, I think of using it because there is a difference of 40 kuruş. Have there been any positive or negative events you have experienced with your pet line? I would like to get your opinions on this matter! I'm not afraid if we run away from 40 cents, would we charge thousands of pounds for the engine ...
08.05.2020 17:58 # 2
cansytnn
I have never used it, but diesel engine is delicate, you know, since we bought our car, we have opet 1-2 times, 5-10 times in total.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 3
elsoberano
Small gains from diesel fuel can cause huge losses, so I think you prefer a good diesel to avoid injector problems.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 4
ooozzziii
These guys also in Turkey, but there are dozens of stations are selling really pretty cheaply: S the other day I noticed when I entered the website of the bay to the station especially in the Aegean and Marmara regions. But still I have a strange feeling ...
08.05.2020 17:58 # 5
ibrahim YILDIZAK
They put ethanol into inexpensive fuels, which damages the injectors, and since ethanol fuel thinens, your vehicle is better performance, but because it burns faster, you are going to go less km with the fuel you get, so I recommend you not to be surprised by the shell in peugeot vehicles.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 6
webbee
I take 3008 ankara from petline and lukoild constantly. Eurodizel 4019 full tank.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”