Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How Do You Know Mazda Rx-8i?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
Guests
I am thinking of selling my car, but I have not decided what kind of vehicle to buy yet; no change is required;) I do not think of placing an advertisement or something.

For now, Mazda Rx-8 has caught my attention. I have a friend of 2010 model, very satisfied in the market. :(
Alper AKSU 2013-04-05 10:47:51
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
Aziz
I know from NFS, it is beautifully modified, fast: p

Good luck, of course I do not know, I have 2 eyesight :)
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
rockwaryumm
I got on once and it had been modified. Simply perfect and attracts a lot of attention. You can't even guess how you're wrong LOL
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
Alicilik
Rx-8 is a nice choice, after all, a firm's mazda sports car. I did not receive any feelings about the maintenance periods and engine life alone. They say that their maintenance is heavy and the engine life due to use is short.

Even if I was on the spot, I would buy the 2006 film but definitely the black s2000.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
fexzi
While I was studying in Cyprus, I got Rx7 and RX8, a big disadvantage is the performance of the rotary engine etc. performance. It can be like a race horse with a little bit of play, with a little bit of play, with a satisfactory consistency. Believing that it is 1.3 in terms of fuel exploits.

I have dealt with RX7 as a restorer and engine. Let me put the pictures as well :) Let me put my baby before 307 C270 CDI intercooler and turbo hoses are changing :)

08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
ahmetismet
As a fan of Mazda3. I know that the engine life of Rx-8 reaches 400 thousand km. The car stands at a strange degree, everything is enough to open the door.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = Aziz] I know from NFS, it is beautifully modified, fast: p

Good luck, of course I do not know, I have 2 eyesight :)
[/ QUOTE] just as Aziz al is so much from me .. They run well in NFS: D: D
08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
aknard
I can say that it is a very enjoyable vehicle as 1 person who used it in the past. When you get into such a vehicle after the standard vehicles, the human's lair does not come. If you don't want to use electronic support systems at all, on the contrary, if it is raining, you should come back to where I am :)

Let me be clear that the engine deceives in terms of going (very successful) and fuel consumption (burns)
08.05.2020 17:30 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] I got on once and it was modified. Simply perfect and attracts a lot of attention. You can't even guess how you're wrong LOL
[/ QUOTE]

I noticed it, I saw 245 last night, I left it and the bottom was not gas :)
08.05.2020 17:30 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = Buyer] A nice choice of Rx-8 is ultimately the sports car of a firm like mazda. I did not receive any feelings about the maintenance periods and engine life alone. They say that their maintenance is heavy and the engine life due to use is short.

Even if I was on the spot, I would buy the 2006 film but definitely the black s2000. [/ QUOTE]

Ali, I heard so, the master is a good choice, but be careful, it is necessary to find out that it is not necessary to be careful, it is said that when it comes to the s2000 issue, I used the black s2000 34 E 1649 plate car, which was usually on the fox tv, but I also used it in my 18 years old in Istanbul, and the taste of rx came differently and there was water in 18 years of age and driving license. 5 out of every 10 people who buy the area gets s2000, there are many cars in it :) but rx-8 is not so I have always used honda until this age, except for exceptions but because of these, I was the only vehicle in my dream that I was so cold in my dream :(
08.05.2020 17:30 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = ahmetismet] As a fan of Mazda3. I know that the engine life of Rx-8 reaches 400 thousand km. The vehicle stands at a strange level, everything is over, the opening of the door is enough. [/ QUOTE]

+1 Clap
08.05.2020 17:30 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = aknard] I can say that it is a very enjoyable tool as 1 in the past. When you get into such a vehicle after the standard vehicles, the human's lair does not come. If you don't want to use electronic support systems at all, on the contrary, if it is raining, you should come back to where I am :)

Let me be clear that the engine deceives in terms of going (very successful) and fuel consumption (burns)
[/ QUOTE]

Such vehicles are asked for their fuel, and the fuel they will burn is sacrificed: D
08.05.2020 17:30 # 13
rockwaryumm
I also mentioned that they have a wankel engine. As far as I know these are not open as the working principle is different. I might know, I have to investigate. Fuel was too much, the friend said so LOL But is it worth the image to the performance LOL You can't feed the bird with bird feed LOL
08.05.2020 17:30 # 14
Black GTI
[QUOTE = Alper AKSU] [QUOTE = Buying] Rx-8 is a nice choice, ultimately the sporting vehicle of a firm like mazda. I did not receive any feelings about the maintenance periods and engine life alone. They say that their maintenance is heavy and the engine life due to use is short.

Even if I was on the spot, I would buy the 2006 film but definitely the black s2000. [/ QUOTE]

Ali, I heard so, the master is a good choice, but be careful, it is necessary to find out that it is not necessary to be careful, it is said that when it comes to the s2000 issue, I used the black s2000 34 E 1649 plate car, which was usually on the fox tv, but I also used it in my 18 years old in Istanbul, and the taste of rx came differently and there was water in 18 years of age and driving license. 5 out of every 10 people who buy the area gets s2000, there are many cars in it :) but rx-8 is not so I have always used honda until this age, except for exceptions but because of these, I was the only vehicle in my dream that I was so cold in my dream :(
[/ QUOTE]

5 of the 10 people who entered the 18, the price of 60% was not getting s2k whatsoever, the mıllet flew or very ambitious, this was: D he was not played, unbeaten, thoroughbred, s2k, there are very few of these vehicles. They are selling the rumble of those who are in good condition. The car that has closed at the time of 78 is a second hand at 80 - 100 thousand TL: D .. rx8 is good but it leaves the engine between 50-70 thousand and it has to be renewed. there is not a lot of minister .. i think it is very comfortable if you can not evade 8 or 9 on the stock EVO 8 years, you will be comfortable for many years.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = Black GTI] [QUOTE = Alper AKSU] [QUOTE = Buying] Rx-8 is a nice choice, after all, a firm's sports car like mazda. I did not receive any feelings about the maintenance periods and engine life alone. They say that their maintenance is heavy and the engine life due to use is short.

[/ QUOTE]

5 of the 10 people who entered the 18, the price of 60% was not getting s2k whatsoever, the mıllet flew or very ambitious, this was: D he was not played, unbeaten, thoroughbred, s2k, there are very few of these vehicles. They are selling the rumble of those who are in good condition. The car that has closed at the time of 78 is a second hand at 80 - 100 thousand TL: D .. rx8 is good but it leaves the engine between 50-70 thousand and it has to be renewed. there is not a lot of minister .. i think it is very comfortable if you can not evade 8 or 9 on the stock EVO 8 years, you will be comfortable for many years.
[/ QUOTE]

In my answer, if we give an example of a city to be afraid of people who are the first cars of this kind, s2000, this is Istanbul, I don't have any money, and even at the age of 19, I got the test to get a new license: I do not look for a lifetime vehicle when I get bored when I get bored. My reseller will not even look back at me instantly: D

08.05.2020 17:30 # 16
tellotello
We respectfully remember Felix Wankel and watch the video below. Small volume, big power, sorry, very big power LOL .

[TUBE] v5yiyb3kp54 [/ TUBE]

What I have in mind is suction-compression-ignition-exhaust

I know that the engines we know spend extra time on these processes, while the Wankel engine doesn't waste time for them. There are problems like wear, but there are contradictory statements in the engine life. As a matter of fact, the company offers 100,000 3-year warranty to them, just like conventional vehicles.

Source for the image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Wankel_Cycle_anim_tr.gif

08.05.2020 17:30 # 17
Black GTI
[QUOTE = Alper AKSU] [QUOTE = Black GTI] [QUOTE = Alper AKSU] [QUOTE = Buying] Rx-8 is a nice choice, after all, a firm's mazda sports car. I did not receive any feelings about the maintenance periods and engine life alone. They say that their maintenance is heavy and the engine life due to use is short.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

In my answer, if we give an example of a city to be afraid of people who are the first cars of this kind, s2000, this is Istanbul, I don't have any money, and even at the age of 19, I got the test to get a new license: I do not look for a lifetime vehicle when I get bored when I get bored. My reseller will not even look back at me instantly: D

[/ QUOTE]

I am from Istanbul anyway .. :) I do not say that they can not get s2000 money is taken, it is taken separately but if everyone wants to go to s2000 weird :) if there is more alternative there is a lot more models than rt 8 but turbo vehicle It makes sense to me. my opinion :)

08.05.2020 17:30 # 18
Guests
It is true, teacher, but that is why it was an obvious tool: D
08.05.2020 17:30 # 19
EErgul
There are many in Cyprus. It should not be considered as a 1.3 engine, it is not cylindrical because it is as mentioned and it feels very burning. but I had the opportunity to use the torque is very satisfying and the engine is open to modification. Although we think of cylindrical, when it comes to taxing the engine, it seems an advantage to tax it over 1.3. and after a certain kilometer, the engine has to go into deep-rooted maintenance.
However, according to Mazda engineers' explanation, the cost of these maintenance is more profitable compared to the sales price of an rx-8in produced in standard engine type.
how accurate you need to sit and calculate :)
let's come, even in a place like cyprus
08.05.2020 17:30 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = EErgul] there are many in Cyprus. It should not be considered as a 1.3 engine, it is not cylindrical because it is as mentioned and it feels very burning. but I had the opportunity to use the torque is very satisfying and the engine is open to modification. Although we think of cylindrical, when it comes to taxing the engine, it seems an advantage to tax it over 1.3. and after a certain kilometer, the engine has to go into deep-rooted maintenance.
However, according to Mazda engineers' explanation, the cost of these maintenance is more profitable compared to the sales price of an rx-8in produced in standard engine type.
how accurate you need to sit and calculate :)
let's come, even in a place like cyprus
[/ QUOTE]

Clap
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”