Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How do we know if the vehicle has opened a 2nd level fan?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
toga406
everyone, mrb. How do we know that my vehicle's fan has opened the second stage? When the first stage is working, no sound is making a seda, only if you look carefully, you see that it is turning to the fan, neither sound nor sound.
thanks
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
koliva
PP2000 & nbsp; "Smile"

Buy one, use it yourself and help those who need it. Our motto is "LOL"
koliva 2012- 06-24 10:54:44
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
toga406
So is there a simpler solution, my dear
08.05.2020 16:52 # 4
EmSul
And where can we get this PP2000? How much is the price?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = toga406] ee is there a simpler solution, my dear [/ QUOTE]

This is the simplest and most guaranteed method. Apart from this, you can start your vehicle at idle and deliver the gas to your engine by constantly delivering gas. Of course, you don't have to pay pp2000 while doing this, but you need to pay for the gas you put on the board. "LOL"

[QUOTE = EmSul] How can we find this PP2000? How much is the price? [/ QUOTE]

Easy to find you know the money "Smile"
Prices by location it is changing. I think around 500 in Turkey. It's a little cheaper here but not so much. If there are a few people in the forum, all the problems will be much cleaner and effortlessly resolved, but I think it will be a problem because the work is based on some material.

By the way, let me advertise Metin. Our friend Metin, PP2000, is the month of us. Those on the Anatolian side of Istanbul now know the address they will go to for fault detection "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:52 # 6
Guests
Of course, in Turkey we can understand, such as the Peugeot planetary auto.co at least 20 in order to determine fault in the TL given that the software can not pass over the longer term, taking into account the importance of pp2000 better.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = laedr the] Of course, in Turkey we can understand, such as the Peugeot planetary auto.co at least 20 in order to determine fault in the TL given that the software can not pass over the longer term, taking into account the importance of pp2000 better. [/ QUOTE]

Actually the main problem is water. In our country, the main problem would be my night, and it would make money. If a master is a shop open, he has the understanding that he is a master who understands all brands. The device you mentioned is a device that can read the error codes of almost all car brands. However, PP2000 is only for peugeot and citroen. As a result, the master takes the other because he usually works. If a "master" reads the malfunction codes with the PP2000 and can interpret them correctly (which is also a skill), there is no problem to miss. On one side there is a master who finds a problem after changing a wall to a piece, and on the other side, there is a master who can read the codes in two minutes, interpret it in his head and find the problem piece in one shot. I think this is a matter of pleasure and hobby. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:52 # 8
Guests
Do you write the codes of errors in non-pp2000 software? Aykut Bey? & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:52 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = laedri] Does the pp2000 write the codes of the errors in external software, so Aykut Bey? & Nbsp; "Smile" [/ QUOTE]

They are usually a single device and you do what you are going to do from the LCD screen on the device. Therefore, it is more accurate to say that the device is not software. PP2000 comes with a device + software. So whatever you are doing, you do it from your laptop.

The answer to your question is yes author "Smile"
koliva < / editID> 2012-06-24 12:46:44
08.05.2020 16:52 # 10
monur
The question seems to have deviated slightly from its purpose, the easiest way to separate 1 stage and 2 stages is that when the vehicle is operating normally, the fan rotates more slowly, turn on the air conditioner, it will work in 2 stages, which allows you to observe that it rotates faster than 1. div>
Of course, this is the one I have observed in 206. There is 1 fan in Malum 206 and this fan has 2 stages, there is no separate cycle for air conditioning or separate engine cooling.

< / div>
I also have the PP2000 program and the connecting cable, but I can't say it works for me. Like it doesn't show electrical schemes, doesn't allow me to update. I think it can be very dangerous in the hands of those who don't know the job. If you reset it, you can do a great job on your head.

Even if you finally have this program, you are still convicted to a master for troubleshooting. This pr ogram is useless in the hands of amateurs like us, other than just turning off the malfunction lamp, activating or deactive & nbsp; certain closed functions .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:52 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = monur] The question seems to have deviated slightly from its purpose, the easiest way to separate 1 stage and 2 stages is when the vehicle is running, the fan rotates more slowly, turn on the air conditioner, it will work in 2 stages, which allows you to observe that it rotates faster than 1.

Of course, this is what I have mentioned in 206. There is 1 fan in Malum 206 and this fan has 2 stages, there is no separate cycle for air conditioning or separate cooling for engine.

I also have the PP2000 program and the connecting cable, but I can't say it works for me. Like it doesn't show electrical schemes, doesn't allow me to update. I think it can be very dangerous in the hands of those who don't know the job. and if you reset them with an error, you can do a great job on your head. This program is useless in the hands of amateurs like us, other than just turning off the malfunction lamp, activating or deactive certain closed functions .. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Electric diagrams + offline I have a software called Sedre for servicebox. The software update is the only thing you can't do with the PP2000 (clone version). For this you need an authorized service code as you know.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 12
toga406
my car is 406 and i think there is only one fan, my second car is fiat punto there are 2 fans on it
and i understand the operation of the motor fan from inside the car fiatta
it is not possible to hear the sound of the fan.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 13
toga406
I did not find the second fan in point, also, for your information. "Embarrassed"
I think I have perceived the radiator for the turbocharger for the second fan place.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 14
Guests
Get well soon
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”