Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How Do I Wear Armrests

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:55 # 1
samet206
Hello friends, I bought the armrests for my 206 vehicles today, not in the picture, how to make a more qualified product with a surgeon stitch and a more robust product. I found it related to this, but not everyone has done it.

08.05.2020 17:55 # 2
herry
If it is a cheap product, I do not recommend drilling the center console, it makes sound or yawning. I previously bought a 30 TL product with this type of installation. I put it in place, but I did not like it, for a few months I saved my money and bought an armster. The special molding apparatus for the 206 fits perfectly .. anyway, if you say I will wear it, if these armrests are fixed, first fix the legs with screws and then align the legs with the legs and tighten the last screws. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 3
samet206
Thank you, teacher, as much as our student island, but I did not get the worst, I can say that I bought the best quality of the products in the market (at the accessories). If not, I took a little precaution, there are also furniture, they destroy the screws of the round label style cabinets. I bought from them a layer of black color.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 4
herry
Yes, the parts can be stretched and rubbed, you should have a black silicone sold to 5TL while mounting the parts, the box is green, the color will be placed on the floor where you will screw it to the center console. You can remove the silicone that I said, no sound squeaking is not possible. In this way, I think it is not much different from the armster in your product, so if someone is 30, I think it should be 80, but they want a number like 150 like dedign, so I think it's an exaggeration.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = herry] yes there may be flexing rubbing on the parts, you better have a black silicone sold for 5tl when assembling the parts. You can remove it with your hand in 2 minutes even if you put it in. Silicon, no sound squeaking is not possible, so if you are 30, I think it should be 80, but I think it would be an exaggeration like 150 like a dedign.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks again, my teacher, I would lie if I said that I did not actually have a shower in the first place, I thought about double-sided tape in the first place, but then I would not give up healthy. In my opinion, do you think that silicon is more logical?
08.05.2020 17:55 # 6
herry
I have researched a lot in the time of my teacher, `` ceresit cs 225 black silicone '' passes by. I used it to take care of it, to be comfortable.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 7
samet206
[QUOTE = herry] I have researched a lot in my teacher time, it is called `` ceresit cs 225 black silicon ''. I used it to take care of it, to be comfortable.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks again, I wrote this somewhere, tomorrow I will find it, I hope :)
08.05.2020 17:55 # 8
TuNeR_32
I use the same product in my car as in the picture, there is no problem, neither sound nor anything else, you can use it without fear
08.05.2020 17:55 # 9
samet206
[QUOTE = TuNeR_32] I use the same product in this picture in my car, there is no problem, neither sound nor anything else you can use it without fear. [/ QUOTE]

As far as I understand, can I find a product that is satisfied and successful in this product or something, do you think I have to search my building markets if I do not have any material that is easy to find :(
08.05.2020 17:55 # 10
samet206
My product is as follows

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”