Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How do i understand

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. The questions I might ask might sound funny to you. I got the car for the first time. I use it for its use, but I do not have much information about the engine and the features of my car.
Tool:
Peugeot 206 Feline-2006 model-1.4 Gasoline
1-) I couldn't fill the tank completely since I bought it :) First of all I want to learn that informs that gasoline is over.
How many kilometers can my vehicle travel from the first audible and light warning? (Based on your experience)
2-) What are the things I can do in maintenance or controls (such as oil control or water control) How often should I check?
3-) I bought the vehicle at 23000 km. Now at 24000. There is a warning of 10000 km before starting (the remaining km for maintenance) When a peugeot 206 is taken to the workshop, what problem does it have and how much does it explode?

Sorry, guys. As I said, I don't have much information on these issues. It was the first time I had a car. These are the questions that come to my mind for now. Thanks in advance to the responding friends.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
H-a-d-i
1- It goes at least 50-60 km after the first audible warning. But don't get the dirt in the tank, take the gas again without going too far.

2- You can control the oil and water yourself. air and pollen filter can also be checked.

3- possibly 20,000 km of maintenance has not been maintained. If it were done, the former owner would have used the vehicle a little more (if he had no special case). In addition to their routine maintenance, front tools can be overhauled. brake pads can be checked. There may be around 250 charges. the vehicle is already clean. nothing more comes out. Nobody can say anything without seeing the vehicle. these sentences are written randomly.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
Guests
Thank you for the answer.
Whether it was random, it was a preliminary information for me. Thanks again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”