Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How about these springs ?????? please see

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:08 # 1
kursat3006
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-aksesuar-tuning-otomobil-arazi-araci-peugeot-206-apexi-spor-yay-3-5-cm-helezon- 146002974 / detail /

I know that Apex is not a branded brand, do you think it will be taken? kursat3006 2013-12-14 15:49:03
08.05.2020 18:08 # 2
kuscu38
I did not use it but at some point I was looking for a spring at the time they recommended apexi but if you do not want to have trouble in your vehicle, eibach spring plug is the most solid "O" everyone recommends those springs in terms of quality ...
08.05.2020 18:08 # 3
kursat3006
I did not use [QUOTE = kuscu38], but I was looking for a spring at that time, they recommended apexi at the time, but if you don't want to have trouble in your car, eibach spring is the most durable "O" everyone recommends those springs in terms of quality ... [/ QUOTE]

eibach is also very expensive:) Why do you want a lot of springs?
08.05.2020 18:08 # 4
kursat3006
I am waiting for a comment.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 5
okan4037
Master, even 5 cm is almost not enough, it leaves it open in front of me, I think you will not get 3.5 cm, I think it is not suitable for our 307s, so 3.5 cm is very insufficient. eibach vogtlnd hr is not of course, but it is not enough i used it but i dont think you will face a problem
08.05.2020 18:08 # 6
kursat3006
[QUOTE = okan4037] master, even 5 cm is almost not enough, it leaves it very clear in front, I think you will not wear it at all, it is not suitable for our 307s, so 3.5 cm is very insufficient. eibach vogtlnd hr is not of course but it is not enough i used it but i dont think you will face a problem [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, my teacher is 4 cm but I think the springs are enough because my rims are also 14. But I want to ask him if he gets in trouble, his comfort will decrease his comfort.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 7
kursat3006
While friends were researching springs yesterday, I saw a post on Renault forum. He explained that he dropped the car with the original springs without cutting the springs. A skilled damper has done this by lowering the table. And it was not the only difference in comfort from its original form. I share the article
08.05.2020 18:08 # 8
kursat3006
First of all, let me tell you what happened to me, what happened to me, and then what the shock absorber master that I met by chance in Ankara did.
First of all, my car is 2001 model 1.6 16v megane coupe. As you know, the distance between the fenders of meganes is very high. When I cut it, the car got extremely hard, and a lot of noise started to sound from the front, it was like the car was going over the wheel when passing 20 km or more. Even though we had 2 people and 100kg of goods in the vehicle at a speed of 210 km, the vehicle was cut off from the ground and I went down without any trouble: D) this knock was extremely annoying when the sound event was over. I found a place that repairs the shock absorber in the way. After having a bit of a conversation with Master, I said a dialog between us: the master said that my vehicle is hitting a lot, the shock absorber seems to be wasted. He said why I did such a nonsense.I told me that I had cut the springs because there was no solution other than the sports spiral.I wouldn't be anything like that. I am repairing the original shock absorber. I lower the bottom plate according to his request so that your car is both flattened and the car does not compromise comfort. When I returned home yesterday, this love conversation was stuck in my head, I considered it in my own logic frame and the master said I decided to do the event. When I was 9.30 in the capital auto industry: D master came, asked me for the original uncut bow. I searched for zero bows for 3-4 hours, I could not find it in the publishers, but again luckily we provided the springs in one of the shops in a remote corner. springs 3 pods original form 4 pods) sedan meganes 5 pods pedestrians have experienced this day too.Yaylar came master measured, made calculations books made shock absorber tables down 5 cm down, made welding. 2cm distance is now 4 to 5 cm with ke *** pod in the past, I said to us, did we try it for 4 hours, said to me, enter the broken road, listen to the sound of the car, when we come with a 10 minute tour, let's measure it again. , knocked, bouncing did not disappear.It was not the flattened vehicle in my mind. We measured the distance between 3cm: D I said the master is not the level I want again. You say, come back 3-4 days later: D I walked in the day, I measured it again when I came home 2.5cm: D the car will drop 2 cm a few days. He said, "It is normal. I said to the master, I said to the master, Halal, I said to the master: D, whatever you pay 150tl of debt, it is okay. This is within 150 TL, disassembly, installation, repair of the oil leaks of the shock absorbers, new oil filling, 1 year warranty included." I was very pleased with the workmanship he did.It will be self-resolved in a few days to get the line I want in my car.Do not worry about screwing the coil and heating it, do it as I did, so that you can travel comfortably with your car without harming your comfort: D
08.05.2020 18:08 # 9
Burak
[QUOTE = kursat3006] First of all, let me tell you what happened to me first, what happened to me, and then the shock absorber master I met in Ankara by chance.
First of all, my car is 2001 model 1.6 16v megane coupe. As you know, the distance between the fenders of meganes is very high. When I cut it, the car got extremely hard, and a lot of noise started to sound from the front, it was like the car was going over the wheel when passing 20 km or more. Even though we had 2 people and 100kg of goods in the vehicle at a speed of 210 km, the vehicle was cut off from the ground and I went down without any trouble: D) this knock was extremely annoying when the sound event was over. I found a place that repairs the shock absorber in the way. After having a bit of a conversation with Master, I said a dialog between us: the master said that my vehicle is hitting a lot, the shock absorber seems to be wasted. He said why I did such a nonsense.I told me that I had cut the springs because there was no solution other than the sports spiral.I wouldn't be anything like that. I am repairing the original shock absorber. I lower the bottom plate according to his request so that your car is both flattened and the car does not compromise comfort. When I returned home yesterday, this love conversation was stuck in my head, I considered it in my own logic frame and the master said I decided to do the event. When I was 9.30 in the capital auto industry: D master came, asked me for the original uncut bow. I searched for zero bows for 3-4 hours, I could not find it in the publishers, but again luckily we provided the springs in one of the shops in a remote corner. springs 3 pods original form 4 pods) sedan meganes 5 pods pedestrians have experienced this day too.Yaylar came master measured, made calculations books made shock absorber tables down 5 cm down, made welding. 2cm distance is now 4 to 5 cm with ke *** pod in the past, I said to us, did we try it for 4 hours, said to me, enter the broken road, listen to the sound of the car, when we come with a 10 minute tour, let's measure it again. , knocked, bouncing did not disappear.It was not the flattened vehicle in my mind. We measured the distance between 3cm: D I said the master is not the level I want again. You say, come back after 3-4 days: I walked in D day, when I came home, I measured it again 2.5cm: D car will drop 2 cm in a few days. He said, "It is normal. I said to the master, I said to the master, Halal, I said to the master: D, whatever you pay 150tl of debt, it is okay. This is within 150 TL, disassembly, installation, repair of the oil leaks of the shock absorbers, new oil filling, 1 year warranty included." I was very pleased with the workmanship he did. It will be done in a few days to get the alignment I want in my car.

this is good when i need this article to teach the master :))
08.05.2020 18:08 # 10
Alicilik
I was also very curious that this master will take away the auri.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 11
kursat3006
I went to Sasmaza and asked each one, did you do these operations to renoya in 2010 :)
08.05.2020 18:08 # 12
kursat3006
Does not anyone who hears ?????
08.05.2020 18:08 # 13
Barut
This master, I get up from Erzincan and go.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 14
Barut
I had no sports bow in my old 206 vehicle, I was not satisfied ...
I am very happy with the current 206 ma aibach 5.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 15
cagdascicen
I bought the Eibach 3.5 spring but I couldn't get it installed.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 16
herry
[QUOTE = kursat3006] http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-aksesuar-tuning-otomobil-arazi-araci-peugeot-206-apexi-spor-yay-3-5 -cm-helix-146002974 / detail /

I know that Apex is not a branded brand, do you think it will be taken? [/ QUOTE]

You can buy FK apex, they are at the same prices. I am using a more widely used bow than FK apex. 3.5 springs do not drop the front side, they stay close to the original springs, if the aim is to drop 5 cm. If your budget is high, you can think of higher quality springs like eibech. If you are going to wear a spring of 5cm or more, I recommend that you change the dampers soon. In the long term, the original shock absorbers may explode because they are not suitable for 5cm pedestrian.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 17
kursat3006
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = course 3006] http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-aksesuar-tuning-otomobil-arazi-araci-peugeot-206-apexi-spor- 3-5-cm-spiral-spring-146002974 / detail /

I know that Apex is not a branded brand, do you think it will be taken? [/ QUOTE]

You can buy FK apex, they are at the same prices. I am using a more widely used bow than FK apex. 3.5 springs do not drop the front side, they stay close to the original springs, if the aim is to drop 5 cm. If your budget is high, you can think of higher quality springs like eibech. If you are going to wear a spring of 5cm or more, I recommend that you change the dampers soon. In the long term, the original shock absorbers may explode because they are not suitable for 5cm pedestrian.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”