Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hot air puffff from unknown location

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:45 # 1
myvzklc
Friends, when the air conditioner is turned off in my car, it is strange that there is hot air coming from your pedals. Big smile then there is a gap but I couldn't figure out why. Can you help me pls
08.05.2020 17:45 # 2
hLL
For some reason you reminded me of this ad BeerLOL Especially the place where it is written in red. I laughed a lot at this announcement LOL

My vehicle is a 1977 model and a ground aircraft with 1300 engine volumes (in my eyes). Regardless of the model year 83, the computer did not accept less than 83. That's why we had to write that.

It has no features such as ABS, AIR CONDITIONING, AIRBAG, OPENABLE CEILING, ALLOY WHEEL, NAVIGATION, ROAD COMPUTER. But, it has steering wheel, cigarette ashtray, spring seats and cigarette lighter. Glass and door knobs that can be turned on and off is functional.

Complete with original ar tool in my memories
r may occur in a few places locally paint. It may even turn out to be completely painted if it is thoroughly scoured. It was encountered that there were surface dye as well as some mildewy area.

The color of the vehicle is originally magenta. The factory outlet is something between dark green and screeching purple. These paints were already in reno original painting of that period. It was white when we got it. We then painted it with magenta, which is the color written in the license so that it complies with the law. But I searched in the color option, I could not find it. We had to tick the Purple option, which is a color close to it.

Since Çorum boiler was installed in another vehicle 1 year ago, there is currently no boiler. But in the winter, an electric blanket can work, depending on a spare battery. Or you can put hot water in a 2.5 liter coke bottle and put it on your waist. When there are no opportunities ideas increase naturally.

All maintenance has not been done in the authorized service and it has been done with the help of co-friend by hand. The vehicle has headlights. But since there is no such thing as high and low beam, you can concentrate directly on the road at night without dealing with it. Also, if you press the brake when the headlights are off, the headlights will work next to the brake lights. A different feature. You won't find it in other cars.

I never lock the car. Nobody has ever been in it, because if I lock it, it
opens with a teaspoon of b . Those who know. No worries about the key. Hood and trunk can be opened without a key. This feature is not even available for most model cars.

In addition, there is a hole about 30 cm in diameter at the foot rest next to the driver's room. I used a cardboard and sacks to cover the hole. I open the hole in summer and use it as a natural air conditioner. It's fairly economical as it does not affect fuel.

The exhaust was pierced. I looked, it sounds good. I have never handled it. Sounds like a cool car when it works. Others spend a lot of money to make noise from the exhaust. They get a whistle or something. I do this for free.

I am very satisfied with my vehicle. Muhayyer is a tool. (I couldn't figure out whatever it means. I even looked at the Ottoman identity but I couldn't get out of it.) I sell it because I will upgrade the model. Or I'd ride more. I will get a 1979 Renault 12. I can trade between these models with Renault.

08.05.2020 17:45 # 3
myvzklc
If only I could use it as a natural air conditioner, then it gives hot air in summer and cold air in summer. Tongue
08.05.2020 17:45 # 4
myvzklc
My guess is that there is a gap in the meantime, unless there is a foot in the air direction, there should be no air from there.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”