Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hose to the rear windscreen wiper jet?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
Guests
Do you know where my hose to the rear window wiper jet goes through? There is also a little leak. There is hardening and cracks in the old hose so it leaks there. I want to renew the hoses. It is easy to renew for the windshield, but where is the line followed by the hose to the back window? I can find it by tampering myself according to the old hose, but I want to have information before I tamper with it. In order not to create an adverse situation. Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
Guests

I HAVE BEEN NEEDED ...

08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
Thomassee
[QUOTE = hLL 206]

I HAVE BEEN NEEDED ...

[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, where did you find this picture, can you source it ??

It looks quite detailed maybe there are other pictures Smile

08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
Guests
I became a member of public.servicebox.peugeot.com. Then I accessed it from the section of my vehicle that will write and delete the chassis number. There is valuable information. Become a member.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
Thomassee

[QUOTE = hLL 206] I became a member of public.servicebox.peugeot.com. Then I accessed it from the section of my vehicle that will write and delete the chassis number. There is valuable information. Become a member. [/ QUOTE]

He says professional repairman or something.

Which of you did you subscribe to?

08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = Thomasse]

[QUOTE = hLL 206] I became a member of public.servicebox.peugeot.com. Then I accessed it from the section of my vehicle that will write and delete the chassis number. There is valuable information. Become a member. [/ QUOTE]

He says professional repairman or something.

Which of you did you subscribe to?

[/ QUOTE]

I don't remember exactly, but it was like him. you can choose it if it has more. If the company asks for something or something, write something in the head

08.05.2020 17:37 # 7
rolandgarros
I guess more features are open if you become a member as prof repairman Smile
08.05.2020 17:37 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] if you become a prof repairman, I guess more features are open Smile

[/ QUOTE]

exactly

08.05.2020 17:37 # 9
Guests

[QUOTE]

Do I have to disassemble it completely? I would attach the new firmly from the back to the old and then slowly pull the old from the front and try to put the new on the line. If not, I'll take it apart Dead I'll silicon again.

08.05.2020 17:37 # 10
Guests

[QUOTE = onurazgin] Do not sting is calm .. it is fixed with tecrube .. but again I say watch out. The old silicones will probably stay in the bonnet, because it does not come out of the black silicon because it does not come out of the silicon.

I will consider your recommendations. Thanks Beer

08.05.2020 17:37 # 11
kimiraikkonen
I need this diagram scheme for my 208 vehicles that have eaten my friends life. How is the part assembled? Is the ceiling removed?
08.05.2020 17:37 # 12
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = kimiraikkonen] I need this diagram scheme for my 208 cars that have eaten my friends life. How is the part assembled? Is the ceiling removed? [/ QUOTE]

If you become a member here, you can find a lot of detailed information about your vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 13
kimiraikkonen
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = kimiraikkonen] I also need this diagram scheme for my 208 cars that have eaten my friends life. How is the part assembled? Is the ceiling removed? [/ QUOTE]

If you become a member here, you can find a lot of detailed information about your vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]

Do you mind if normal citizens become members? Do we have to show ourselves like a mechanic? As far as I know, the service information called workshop manual is not publicly available. I just asked to be sure.

If we become a member in this way, is there a position confirmation (in terms of repair)? If we choose private individual, this time it leads to the main page? It seemed a little contradictory to me.

Thanks.
the kimiraikkon 2018-07-14 17:46:27
08.05.2020 17:37 # 14
talip206
[QUOTE = kimiraikkonen] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = kimiraikkonen] I need this diagram scheme for my 208 vehicles that have eaten my friends life. How is the part assembled? Is the ceiling removed? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Do you mind if normal citizens become members? Do we have to show ourselves like a mechanic? As far as I know, the service information called workshop manual is not publicly available. I just asked to be sure.

If we become a member in this way, is there a position confirmation (in terms of repair)? If we choose private individual, this time it leads to the main page? It seemed a little contradictory to me.

Thanks.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, you need to show it like a mechanic. He wants a paid membership for more detailed things. When I first opened it, I opened it as first aid. It just shows a few things. Then I opened another mail as a professional mechanic
08.05.2020 17:37 # 15
arifbsrn
Hello friends. the subject will be quite a hose but i am having a similar problem.
where the hose of the rear wiper runs.
left side mat wet and water blue (single blue water in the car; glass water)
my head is very confused, as the leak is where the heater core is.
Since many documents are paid in public.servicebox-parts.com, I could not reach the required document.
30.12.2022 17:04 # 16
Fecri
Hello. I am new here. Where does the rear wiper water hose go?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”