Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

horn and signal, airbag

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:29 # 1
mxfelix
Hello friends,

The classic problem of the 206's was also included in the horn to the signal arm malfunction. That's why I wanted to get suggestions from friends who have knowledge and experience.

the first problem is the signal, it flashes for 1-2 seconds when I give right or left signal, according to his head, sometimes when he presses, sometimes when he gives a signal again, sometimes it is smooth ...
the second problem is the operation of the horn according to the head and the airbag light ...

Some masters I showed in the industry said direct comm2000 replacement. another master said, easy to fix it. He saw that the winding was broken, soldered and the airbag light went out, the horn started working. He adjusted his signal arms and stuff. On the first day everything was very nice, the next day (except the airbag) all turned back to the old. The horn is playing, not playing, the signals are the same. I suggested replacing the white piece I read in the forum, but he said it wasn't about him. He turned it on again and tampered with it. Again, the horn was worn according to his head, at which time we discovered; If we turn on the signal when the horn does not work, electricity starts to come back to the horn and starts working. The longer it continues to play, this luck stops playing after some time (sometimes 1 minute, sometimes 1 few days).
The master finally said from BSI and left this said :(
What do you suggest as a result? Can I fix the problem BSI, comm 2000 or less?

mxfelix 2020-03-21 00:29:22
08.05.2020 21:29 # 2
talip206
It is very likely that your problem is due to the disconnection in the com2000 winding cable. Over time, the cable loosens and breaks in the wires inside. If you do research and are prone to you, if you buy the flex cable from the electronics shop and replace it completely, the problem will be fixed.
Replace the white plastic piece of the turn signal lever when you open it.
I don't think the problem is about bsi. When the horn is not working, turn the steering wheel to and fro and try the horn. As I said, if there is an improvement in the translation, the flex cable is defective.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 3
kaan206
You can get it from publishers or aliexpress
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”