Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hk Engine Cleaning.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:15 # 1
blntctn
Hi guys again,

I set off the car today, went to my hometown, my wife, my daughter, we went to my car, my daughter, 3, I was sad, but when I arrived 15 days later, I would like to research and make use of your information for cleaning and get materials accordingly,

Now, when the friends open the bonnet of the car, a very bad image appears before me, it is a place that I say unusually dirty, unwashed. What can I do?

I wonder if I spray the gas oil with an air gun, it would be a problem all over the interior? smell or some trouble in the engine

I also read that the engine hood, which is for sound isolation or something, I have read before I can make the upholsterer, I wonder if I can disassemble it and wash it nicely, but then I will assemble it but I do not fix it because it is shaking excessively. If I install it from there, it would be a problem if I just open the hole.

Thank you for your help.
blntctn 2015-05-03 11:37:08
08.05.2020 19:15 # 2
xmen
I think it is enough to get into the engine washing business, a superficial cleaning is enough .. If you want to buy and try the new bolts on the hood in the hood, they are in the places selling spare parts ... even take a sample in the hand and show them where you go.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 3
blntctn
[QUOTE = xmen] I think it is enough to get into the engine washing business, a superficial cleaning is enough .. If you want to buy and try new bolts in the hood, they are in the places selling spare parts ... even take a sample in hand and show it to you where they go. . [/ QUOTE]

I am in the deprivation area of my teacher, I am far from the center of Konya, I can not get out of the internet because of some work power, I said I will look over the internet and I could not look because I do not know the name.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 4
xmen
It may not be a thing of washing once, but it goes all the way up with continuous washing. You just take it out and beat the dust just put it back. Big smile
08.05.2020 19:15 # 5
blntctn
[QUOTE = xmen] may not be anything without washing once, but it goes all the way up to continuous disintegration with continuous washing. Big smile [/ QUOTE]

It looks very bad, take walla and make him an original coating.

08.05.2020 19:15 # 6
Alicilik
There will be some advertising but the main place of this work is detailingturkey. You can access very useful documents there.

I use ATAS FOR-EST, which is diluted according to the oil condition of the engine myself. Since I do cleaning every 6 months, I dilute 1e10. For 4-5 years of oil engines, I drop to 1e7.

There are 2lt pressure spray containers. I put the mixture in them and spray it so that it does not come to the bonnet. It has better foaming. it helps if you spray it by shaking it.

I enter into heavily soiled places and places that the spray cannot reach with the fine paint brush. I wait 4-5 minutes and throw the washing foam. I wait the foam for 5 minutes and wash it with low pressure water.

After rinsing well, I wipe metal parts with dry cloth. I install the socket girls and the medicine and I run the vehicle for 10 minutes.

Then I apply ATAS PLAK2 matt protective milk to plastic parts. Both the dust retention is delayed and it has a lively appearance.

WD40 and diesel cleans beautifully, but the smell doesn't go away for a long time, and oily materials retain more dust over time.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 7
blntctn
[QUOTE = Buying] There will be some advertising but the main part of this work is detailingturkey. You can access very useful documents there.

I use ATAS FOR-EST, which is diluted according to the oil condition of the engine myself. Since I do cleaning every 6 months, I dilute 1e10. For 4-5 years of oil engines, I drop to 1e7.

There are 2lt pressure spray containers. I put the mixture in them and spray it so that it does not come to the bonnet. It has better foaming. it helps if you spray it by shaking it.

I enter into heavily soiled places and places that the spray cannot reach with the fine paint brush. I wait 4-5 minutes and throw the washing foam. I wait the foam for 5 minutes and wash it with low pressure water.

After rinsing well, I wipe metal parts with dry cloth. I install the socket girls and the medicine and I run the vehicle for 10 minutes.

Then I apply ATAS PLAK2 matt protective milk to plastic parts. Both the dust retention is delayed and it has a lively appearance.

WD40 and diesel cleans beautifully, but the smell doesn't go away for a long time, and oily materials retain more dust over time.
[/ QUOTE]

teacher, I looked at the product, well, well, in practice, I keep the water under low pressure in practice, you don't mind the water, I don't understand it, I do not know where to keep water, I do not suffer disability.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 8
Alicilik
Fear has no use in haste.

There will be a fountain hose.

The engines are already insulated for water due to their nature. Otherwise, they cover the cars.

Pay attention to spark plug wiring, LPG injectors, LPG and ECU computer and fuse box in gasoline vehicles

Just pay attention to the engine ECu computer and the fuse box in the diesel

08.05.2020 19:15 # 9
blntctn
[QUOTE = Recipient] Fear does not have haste.

There will be a fountain hose.

The engines are already insulated for water due to their nature. Otherwise, they cover the cars.

Pay attention to spark plug wiring, LPG injectors, LPG and ECU computer and fuse box in gasoline vehicles

Just pay attention to the engine ECu computer and the fuse box in the diesel

[/ QUOTE]

I will take a picture of the engine when the vehicle arrives, and you can mark me a pain in paint, let me know that I will close it :)

08.05.2020 19:15 # 10
samet206
After doing the necessary isolations, there is nothing more effective than cleaning the engine with water, but no matter how much precautions are taken, it is possible that this situation is possible. I suggest you are in this job, I recommend the arexons fast engine cleaner, I bought it from the metro market, I still use it.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 11
talip206
LPG companies say that the engine of the vehicle should never be washed. The electronic components of our vehicles are already sensitive. If you do not know where to isolate, do not enter the washing and washing business. I cleaned it with a damp cloth the other day. I wiped it with the care milk that I cleaned the ten breasts of the vehicle in its black plastic parts and it was gleaming. He saw the engine, he saw it :)
08.05.2020 19:15 # 12
blntctn
Thanks guys as far as I understand from this job, the best is superficial :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”