Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hk 206 Shift Knob Replacement. [Solved]

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
rolandgarros
The gear of my 206 is not original, so I want to change if I order online, can I change it myself? I heard that there was a white stick inside and it could break. If there are friends who have changed before, I would be glad if they share their experiences. rolandgarros 2013-04-30 01:49:12
08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
tigerland
Shift the shift knob slightly to the left and back to the rear seat, pull it upwards firmly. You have to be careful, but he suddenly quits :) so I said go to the back seat :)

I changed it before
08.05.2020 17:33 # 3
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = tigerland] Shift the shift knob slightly to the right and switch to the rear seat, pull it upwards strongly. You have to be careful, but he suddenly quits :) so I said to go back to the back seat :)

I had it changed before [/ QUOTE]

good back seat event, thanks for the info
08.05.2020 17:33 # 4
hLL
I want to ask when it comes to ready topic. My gear knob is not original. The plastic in the knob is broken. I want to buy and replace the original, but as I said, the plastic inside is broken, I'm not sure if the plastic is original. When they buy the original knob, do they give them the attachment tools inside? Thank you. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:33 # 5
rolandgarros
The plastic parts inside did not come, you may need to tighten something to hold it tight or try to repair that plastic part, wrap something around it tightly. I did so, I use it, the original is better.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 6
hLL
@rolandgarros
As you said, I fastened the tape by wrapping the tape inside and tightening the screws on the knob. I had it on the 2nd day I got the car "LOL" but it is fine now. I was wondering if they gave plastic next to the original. Thanks. If we get the original way, we'll keep it up.

My knob right now.

08.05.2020 17:33 # 7
muallimsamil
Friends I have just received the gear knob I ordered around 40 TL online. I don't know if the old one was original but its material was very poor quality. I tried very hard to remove the old one. You need to pay attention to this. & Nbsp;
1. The gear gaiter is connected to the neck at the bottom of the gear knob with a black plastic clamp, so you have to pull the gaiter upwards and remove the clamp.
2. You can pull the gear knob upwards strongly upwards.
3. There is a pointed plastic piece with a white tip attached to the shift lever around 10-15 cm at the bottom, you can replace the new gear knob, you may need to hit it hard from the top. Good luck with. & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”