Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hk 206 fog lamp.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:18 # 1
Ert.Kckrk
Hello friends

I want to have my fog lamp installed on my 206 vehicle, what brand should I wear and what should I pay attention to?
You are more knowledgeable about me than I would be happy if you help
08.05.2020 19:18 # 2
samet206
Was there fog in the vehicle before, so you will collect the full tempo? It is always good to not be surprised at the original in such parts, nothing will be like the original, but no matter how good it is, but the warehouse brand fog lights can be bought and used in medium quality.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 3
Ert.Kckrk
There is no fog light in my car
08.05.2020 19:18 # 4
samet206
Then the first option is to remove the bumper and cut it from the opposite side. The scheme of the places where there are fog in the inner part of the buffer is for the current cut. If you want to have a clean job, I would definitely recommend buying a foggy bumper from yourself. If there is an opening and closing part in the electrical installation, you can connect it to the computer and it will be a completely original project, but if you do not try too much, you can handle it with a button. and all I say changes as processes.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 5
ALLEX
I am looking for a remedy by writing the subject under this title.
Friends 206 sw vehicle fog light fuse is where and which, fog is not burning in front but rear fog is burning.
I think the fuses of the front fog blown, but I am trying to look at all the fuses since there is no fuse chart.
I would like to ask the friends who have information about the subject to share the 206 hdi insurance scheme with pictures if possible. Confused
08.05.2020 19:18 # 6
Alicilik
Work is stable for ten fog. In any case, you will get the 206's non-GTi fog. The bumper will be inserted and cut, and no matter how skillful they are, traces will remain.
Those fog lights that will be adhered or heated will never fall, they can fall at high speed or light blows,
So my advice is to replace ten buffers.

Installation will be done. The installation will link to the appropriate role in the fuse box on the motor side, which I call BSM. If there is no role, it will be provided. The position of the ON fog light roles is available.

Then this will be connected to the vehicle with software and ten fog will be activated.

The fog light fuse must be number 6 in the engine fuse box.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 7
Ert.Kckrk
I didn't know it was such a laborious and risky job, but it looks really nice on vehicles
08.05.2020 19:18 # 8
samet206
It is already known that it is not at risk but at risk, it will also give the vehicle an additional feature as it is hardware, so it is not a wasted expense. If you are going to have it even, you have to check out 500 TL. I will have it in my mind as soon as possible. Imported foggy bumper, warehouse fog lights, these are the parts I will buy from outside. There are no other jobs. but the original buffer is not properly there is no clear what is happening in the dispensers, most of them want cracked scratched paste again. Therefore, I would necessarily prefer imported buffers.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”