Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

High rpm / Fuel smell

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
09.04.2023 14:53 # 1
Babafarabi
206gti 2000 model gasoline LPG vehicle
Problems;
1.Fuel smell is felt when windows are open.
2.Self-gas
11.04.2023 09:55 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
The vehicle needs to be examined because these malfunctions can be caused by more than one reason.
The parts that usually cause problems in self-throttle failures are as follows.
1st temperature sensor
2. idling engine failure
3. throttle butterfly failure or heavy contamination
4th potentiometer
5th intake of external air from places around the intake manifold etc. .if it takes extra air from any place, the manifold speed will increase.
In short, each of these should be looked at and the fault should be diagnosed
If it is the smell of gasoline
1.under the seat on the rear right There is a fuel pump. This part is mounted on the gasoline tank later. During assembly, the sealing ring is sometimes sufficient, so gasoline cannot keep the odor inside. It is damaged and a new one is not installed. Or it is completely disassembled and thrown away. This can cause odor.
4th most importantly, the fuel pipes are broken from back to front, broken, etc. or injector stumps or injector orings
I mean, I can multiply examples for both, but in general, since the problem arises here, it would be useful to head here first, get well soon
11.04.2023 17:40 # 3
Babafarabi
Thanks. It could be for many reasons, then when I went to have LPG adjustment, the LPGci first looked at it working on gasoline and said that the engine is getting air from somewhere, it is difficult to make a point shot in this case.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”