Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

hi guys 206 not working help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
13.12.2022 22:46 # 1
Uzunses26
I wish everyone good driving. Yesterday, I cleaned the throttle of my 1999 automatic 1.4 vehicle, I changed the transmission mount, and for this I had to remove the battery, today I plugged the battery and pressed the starter, but does anyone have the information that the car does not work or anything like this happened to them, I would be very grateful if you could help me, I would be very glad if you could help me, the gas pump works for a very long time. and the car stops uphill thanks in advance thanks
15.12.2022 09:19 # 2
arifbsrn
hello sir, get well soon.
I had a similar situation. The fuel gauge light was on in the vehicle, but it was below the line because it just came on. The car started at the first start but stopped after 2-3 seconds, I cranked it repeatedly but it didn't work.
then I ran lpg directly by holding the lpg button and it worked.
probably needed a gas pump it couldn't supply the pressure but spray the remaining gasoline, or the fuel gauge was showing incorrectly.
you also have a longer one than the fuel pump. it sounds like it's working, there may be such a problem.

and gearbox Could you have moved the cable of the sockets while changing the chock.
especially the crank speed sensor may have come off or moved.
(location; under the thermostat - a white, gray socket)
01.02.2023 18:28 # 3
Uzunses26
Thank you very much, the crank sensor has come off

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”