Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

hi friends 206 malfunction lamp is on

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:26 # 1
Birbeyin@glu
hi friends 2006 model. 206 malfunctions and the airbag lamp is on, I bought my vehicle just when I bought two, it was not lit
but it started to light for two days and it does not get it when I start the first starter in the mornings. I will show you to a mechanic here a little bit away from service. I would be very glad if you give me some information. Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 2
koliva

If the fault light is on, it means that the vehicle has generated and recorded a fault code. You can connect your vehicle to the computer and see what these errors are. However, before that, if you want, test your health and connections are clean and proper. Insert the poles and clean them if there is oxidation. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:26 # 3
Birbeyin@glu
thanks & nbsp; koliva
08.05.2020 16:26 # 4
06OzGuR06
There are sockets under the front seats. They may have contact with the airbag. Take a look at them as a starting point. If there is a contact in the sockets, the airbag lamp will be on. The fault light may also be related to this. If the starter is getting late, take a look at the battery. If it is weakened, I recommend you replace it with a new one.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 5
Birbeyin@glu
thank you & nbsp; 06ÖzGüR06 first thing in the morning I'll take care of it and change the battery
08.05.2020 16:26 # 6
Birbeyin@glu
I have one more question, 1400 engine. 2006 model
50 tl gasoline, sometimes 90 km to 110 km in the city, this is normal, & nbsp; abnormal & nbsp;
should I have a tube installed. & nbsp; or does it have anything to do with this malfunction lamp.

if I have a friend who uses the same vehicle, I would be happy if he writes the fuel status

08.05.2020 16:26 # 7
drakman
I also have the 2006 model 1.4 engine Triptronic 206 but you have not written whether your vehicle is & nbsp; automatic or manual. The fuel status of the brothers vehicle & nbsp; is not only dependent on the vehicle, for example, I use aggressive burns more than your values. Even at a short distance, I hit the gas, when I come to the junction, I apply the brakes, I like to use it like this, but its bill is fluffy, of course! I have the same problems you have. The malfunction lamp is on, the malfunction lamp is on in the airbag. Every time I go to the service, I look at the computer but there is no malfunction. They extinguish in the service. & Nbsp; I think the car turns on the lamp immediately when it is sensitive and & nbsp; at the moment it turns on the lamp. It is probably because I have not said what to do & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”