Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Here are those who say I have 206 idling problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:27 # 1
staticxxx
After the friends solved the problem in the heat, my car gave the gas at idle for 15 days and worked in 2000 rpm. Today, we got it done pretty good. We first connected to the computer did not write the fault. said clean the electrician throttle and idle valve. I went to the motor master. we put the throttle. The inside was dirty, the potentiometer socket was broken and the new one was around 200TL magnet marelli. I went to the spare part to get the complete throttle, there are two sensors on the potentiometer, I don't know what they got. tactics did not change the same thing again. It was a VDO brand on the idle engine and we replaced it with magnet Marelli. I just did not buy the engine. There was a plastic part of the valve on the engine. tactics did not change. pp2000 was still saying potentiometer failure. I went to my electrician again. The pins of the socket entering the potentiometer expanded, put the copper wire together. The problem was solved very well. The call was like clockwork. Since the potentiometer socket was broken, the price would change and I completely renewed the throttle when the price was suitable. I bought the extra idle engine, but I looked at the plastic part of the valve that came in and out is getting worn over time, I know that it will again fail and the room has been renovated. When buying the idle valve, do not just take the valve, take it with the complete plastic part. I gave 500tl to spare parts in total. I gave the engine master 50tl in total, my 550tl money went a little dear but my car was like a zero zero. I was not aware that the complete throttle had such an impact. The socket of the oxygen sensor is not contacting when it shakes broken. we will replace it with a new socket monday pp2000 father oxygen sensor malfunction said. that's all I have done. If you have any questions about the subject, I will help you.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 2
staticxxx
the result is due to the oxygen sensor open circuit fault. socket has been replaced with the original socket. No shaft playing in idling was like rope. friends of yours
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”