Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help with starter problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
11.09.2022 14:25 # 1
edro
Friends, I have a 206 1.4 hdi car, 2004 model.
I came after parking 1.5 months ago, I press it, it does not start. It does not react at all, but the headlights are on, and when I look at the battery, the indicator shows green. We hit the car, but it still did the same problem, we took it to the service, they said it was the battery, they changed it and it worked hard for 1.5 months. Yesterday, I went to a place again, I parked, I took care of my business, I came and the car does not start again. Had the same problem even with a brand new battery installed. It might work when you hit it. There is no reaction when the starter is pressed, there is no sound flickering or indicator lights flashing etc. nothing at all. Any ideas why?
11.09.2022 19:50 # 2
bulutes
The coals of the starter may have run out, maybe show it to an electrician.
15.09.2022 10:14 # 3
arifbsrn
Hello there. As your friend said, the starter motor may have run out of coals. hit the engine with a long stick or iron and try and see if it will work

when I look down from the place I marked in red, a shiny round piece (like a mini tube) in gray or black
click that song a few times and try the anthem again.

view from the top This is the actual state of the starter and automatic you will see. The part that you will see from the top and click on is also marked with red.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”