Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help with peugeot 206 gti or xs

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:21 # 1
cankatmevlut
Hello. I have had 206 GTI patients since 1999, I have received a lot of cars, I even got 205 gti but I was going to get 206 GTI 2 times, the car did not come out or the price was not understood. Let's come to my questions

I found out that 206 gti is the only eccentric, in time, in my researches, they recommended it as 206 xs 110 hp double eccentric, but there are 206 hdi or something around me, no matter what they do, no hitting sounds are interrupted. and a loud voice comes from the bonnet. these are chronical problems or something else worth buying, if it is worth it, if I think it would be a chip and air filter to reduce fuel and increase performance, because I am against lpg, I do not ride by hitting the prices in the middle.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 2
HUN
206 gti top double, 206 xs one 2.0 one 1.6 . If you look at the hp already, the gti is 136 xs 110. Now the comparison of gti with xs is not even acceptable in terms of performance. In my opinion, it is useful to take care of 100.000 and six km of gti without risking the friends who get on the gti-type cars because they are getting too tired.
The chip and air filter event does not give extra hp in standard cars, you get max 2-3 hp. This allows you to react in sudden gases in a short time, and to collect it faster and gain efficient cycles. As for the topic of rattling incense: Peugeot GT models are hard cars, so uncomfortable sounds can occur in these vehicles over time. However, as you mentioned, these sounds are not strong in the shape of a tukur, tukuk.It comes from the front console, clicks from the door, clicks from the inside of the hatchbag. You just need to increase the music installation and the sound by 2 clicks: D. Apart from that, all the gti models of the peugeot are the cars that give me the right as price performance.
HUN 2014-03-04 11:05:45
08.05.2020 18:21 # 3
cankatmevlut
It is almost the same as the price, it is twice as much as tax already. I said, I am in love with the car, I use it on a long road, in rainy weather or collectively.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”