Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help with panoramic ceiling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
HAR_teo
friends I hope I will get a new 206 in the future. but something got stuck in my head. I like vehicles with panoramic roofs, but if you use your information or even those who use it, I would like to receive your positive and negative thoughts. The most important point that comes to my mind is that there are conditions such as water leakage over time, sun exposure or wearing out of seats and upholstery because there is a glass ceiling during the journey? Should I choose a 206 with a panoramic roof or sunroof in one question?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
koliva
The panoramic glass ceiling is a different luxury. Especially if you have children, it will be very enjoyable to sit in the back seat. In my 307 SW vehicle, there has never been a sizma to you. It already has a curtain at the bottom. You can turn it off when there is too much sun. I don't know if there are in the 206's. In addition, the sunroof has a disadvantage, such as the mosque. I'm on the panoramic side. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
Engin Tepe
I replaced it with a panoramic ceiling magene and I gave up after 4 rollers :)
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
orhanax
There is no problem in panoramic ceiling. All 307 sws have panoramic glass ceilings. I neither had a complaint nor heard someone who complained. In addition, those glasses are very strong. It is no more dangerous than a metal ceiling in an accident. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:09 # 5
Engin Tepe
Since I flew on stony branched branches :) I always looked negative :)
08.05.2020 16:09 # 6
HAR_teo
Does anyone use 206 panaromic "Ouch"
08.05.2020 16:09 # 7
metin
On our site, Deniz206 has its 206 vehicles panaromic. Even when I first saw it, I thought I had shot a black film on the ceiling, but when I got into it and opened the curtain, it expanded. There is a curtain to protect from the sun, you can press the button and close the curtain completely. > & nbsp;
you talk to deniz206, even tomorrow come to ankara one-on-one view tomorrow we are all going to ankara (:
08.05.2020 16:09 # 8
metin
If I remember correctly, you came to meet at the carrefour from the headlights (: If you remember, a friend from Mustafakirl had bought 206 gti wheels.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 9
HAR_teo
yes carrefour from there we went down to maltepe beach;) unfortunately i can't come to ankara i was with my family in sakarya :( we looked at the plaques of the sea vehicle but i missed the ceiling (= then i get the necessary information from it thank you)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”