Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help with headlight bulbs

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
mcan199

friends b thousand old chassis 2004 model 307 I have tried to change the headlight bulbs last night and went h7 mtec bought 100w white bulb, but what could be the reason why it does not light up the blade as old yellow bulbs? WallWall

note I wanted to change the color of the vehicle's bulbs h7 and 100w only Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR

If it did not give as much light as the yellow bulbs, there shouldn't be a noticeable difference.

08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
mcan199
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

If it did not give as much light as the yellow bulbs, there shouldn't be a noticeable difference.

[/ QUOTE]
when the headlights hurt during the day, it is not clear, for example, when you go from tunnel to tunnel, you do not notice the headlights close up Sleepy (But looking at the dashboard, you know that the headlights are on: Sırıtma ) What is the price of narva that you call? I bought 30 lira mtec
08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
mimitt
Mtech has become a sought-after brand in bulbs, there are counterfeits that are the same as the box on the market, but as mentioned above, narva is a much better quality German brand than these, you may not find it everywhere like mtech.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
Muhammet CAKIR

the room will play at the same prices or a maximum of 10-15 TL Gülme

08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
mcan199
[QUOTE = mimitt] Mtech has become a sought-after brand in these bulbs, there are counterfeits that are the same as the box on the market, but as mentioned above, narva is a much better quality brand than them, you may not find it anywhere like mtech. White bulbs do not illuminate as much as normal bulbs in rainy weather. / quote]
I gave up and put some money and buy the xenon set, this is the best solution. Gülme

If I want to install fog lights on the vehicle, I need to take it to the service. There is no place in the bumper,
08.05.2020 15:14 # 7
mimitt
Due to the high current, the xenons can cause bsi, abs and many other malfunctions. To prevent these, I recommend you to buy a digital ballast xenon, you can find a normal xenon kit for 80 to 90 TL. If you want it can be a little costly in the service, let's cut the bumper and get it done, but if you say it is like the original, the signal arm will need to change to something.

but other than that, there are many types of fog lights in the accessories, you can also make a montage from where you like a model. and deactivate.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 8
mcan199
[QUOTE = mimitt] xenons can cause many malfunctions due to high current, bsi, abs and other than that, I recommend you to get a digital ballast xenon to prevent them, you can find a normal xenon kit from 80 to 90 TL, I think from 120 to 130 TL in digital systems. If you want the fog originally, it may be a little costly in the service, let's cut the bumper and get it done, but if you say it is like the original, the signal arm will need to change to something.

but other than that, there are many types of fog lights in the accessories, you can also make a montage from where you like a model. and deactivate.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your information.I have already gotten good when I got it. Sırıtma I removed 150 TL in xenon.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 9
307P
[QUOTE = mcan199] [QUOTE = mimitt] xenos can cause many malfunctions due to high current, bsi, abs and other than that. I think it starts from 120 130 TL. If you want the fog originally, it may be a little costly in the service, let's cut the bumper and get it done, but if you say it is like the original, the signal arm will need to change to something.

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your information.I have already gotten good when I got it. Sırıtma I removed 150 TL in xenon.
[/ QUOTE]

Where did you have my brother? I hope you don't tell me where I made it Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:14 # 10
mcan199
When I go to Yedıtepe unverstsne on Kayısdagı road, I would never recommend a place called Esem Sound System. Wall We became buddies with the man, every day, food Kahkaha
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”