Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help with changer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
voodoo
friends, I have an original changer in the trunk of my car ... but I need to pull extra wires or something to connect the music system bass ???
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
mimit
For a nice music system, you will need a quality installation and quality cables. In this case, you will need to pull cables again in your vehicle. You can use the chancer in the way it works now, as long as the tape does not change, the chancer works. You should get the amplifier to boost it, just like playing the changeover function, just playing and replacing the cd.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
voodoo
ok thank you very much .....
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
mussbayrak
I wonder if this is a 206 changer suitable for:
or can we not connect it to something or something like that?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
mimit
There is a product on the market, you can find it if you search comda from its owner as xcarlink. It is a system compatible with many models, but since peugeot is using different tapes in every car, there is no system for 406. The product for 406 has just come out. seeing and using cd 406's cd song on screen supports 2 digits, for example, this means that we can put 99 songs into a folder called cd1. If your car supports tape and you do not want the original to deteriorate, it is a great solution.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”