Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HELP. WHAT HAPPENED TODAY ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:07 # 1
kadir406

Hi guys, I wanted to tell you about a problem that happened to me today and to get your feedback. Maybe you remember, I had an idea for antifreeze from you before, and a few days ago I put it from red organic antifreeze. Today we went a little in the morning, I looked at it by car, there is a strangeness, even though the temperature is 90, the air conditioner blows cold, after a while the temperature is 100, I immediately pulled to the right and opened the hood. There's nothing left in the name of antifreeze in the car. I temporarily put water into the industry ... I made it look as if the radiator had rust, it could have pierced the radiator. It was the first time such a thing happened. If you know, help me ..

08.05.2020 14:07 # 2
cerci07
Maybe there was air in the heater hoses, maybe there was air in the radiator, you thought it was full.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 3
H-a-d-i
If the industry-minded master could not help, this work seems to be difficult with the forum.

Get well soon.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 4
kadir406
I learned a lot from this form, maybe there is something that I do not know, and I hope that I will learn ... Apart from the radiator and hose, I do not know that there is anything else, so I ask.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 5
Guests
Seven or eight years ago, I had a jeep on the intercity road, I had a similar problem in the evening, even worse, I was pouring water in a short time, and the water was running out. Big smile it lasted until I found such a repair house, I never forgot, I put water, and finally found a repair house, the master looked and said something like the air release bolt he put in a new one, filled the water, the vehicle's heat cut off, I was relieved anyway and I continued on the way what I can see again. same :))
I started to be in a shorter time, not like it will happen, and now I said that I will not go anymore this engine will burn, and I slept in the car, I decided to call the service in the morning and call it attractive !!!
In the morning, I said, let me look at it with the eyes of the day, opened the hood, filled the water, started to give gas with my hand, what I can see, the recirculation hose was torn and the engine was warming as I pressed the gas, it was a place close to the throat, and I connected it again. Big smile
I wrote a little long, sorry, but these are the things that happened to me, so sometimes people who are masters or masters cannot solve small and simple events. Angry who would know how much money would it cost me if i couldn't solve it like that Ermm
08.05.2020 14:07 # 6
kadir406
Thank you very much, my friend, for your morale and sincerity, you can not think very well when it happens. I will look again tomorrow.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 7
Guests
I recommend you to fill the water!
Start the vehicle and gas it! If the temperature is rising, open the hood and see where the leak is? Is the water evaporating?
If it does not, if it does not overheat, you can see the leak more easily if the car is flowing in a car park or on a street, make the forward leather draining the water flow.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 8
kadir406
ok brother bro my first job will be to do this ... thanks.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 9
hasimayaz
Check for leaks when the car is hot. Peugeot automatically breathes air. There is an air purge valve but there is no need for 10 - 15 minutes. when the engine starts, it gets the air. As the air evacuates, there is a decrease in water. I think the car just got the air.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 10
t@lip
[QUOTE = kadir406]

Hi guys, I wanted to tell you about a problem that happened to me today and to get your feedback. Maybe you remember, I had an idea for antifreeze from you before, and a few days ago I put it from red organic antifreeze. Today we went a little in the morning, I looked at it by car, there is a strangeness, even though the temperature is 90, the air conditioner blows cold, after a while the temperature is 100, I immediately pulled to the right and opened the hood. There's nothing left in the name of antifreeze in the car. I temporarily put water into the industry ... I made it look as if the radiator had rust, it could have pierced the radiator. It was the first time such a thing happened. If you know, help me ..

[/ QUOTE]
The recirculation engine may be gone, I think it is useful to have it checked.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 11
slowmotion
Get well soon
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”