Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help the water level sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:03 # 1
IsmailK
Hello friends. The malfunction lamp was constantly on because the water level sensor was broken. I searched online today. On the site selling a peugeot part, I saw that 206 gasoline and 206 hdi diesel water level users have different shapes and prices. On another website that sells general parts (I always supply parts from here), I learned that 206 gasoline and 206 diesel water level customers are the same, that is, that the customer can be installed in both diesel and gasoline. opens the market from 150 lira. halil öztürk authorized service says 90 lira. 44 TL on their website ... then a special service in the horse industry gave me the number of an elderly brother who sold a peugeot part (not an authorized dealer). I bought zero materials from our brother for 35 lira ... now the thing that comes to my mind is that ....... are the gasoline and diesel water level users different ??? the sender I bought seems to be 206 sender of gasoline on the site that sells peugeot parts. Would it cause trouble? Crazy questions in my mind :)
08.05.2020 20:03 # 2
sonerkyl
As far as I know, Ismail did not have a water level sensor in benzileans, and in diesel, he would be on the reserve water container. this will be the piece

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-radyator-ek-depo-sevıye-musuru,pr-1716.html
08.05.2020 20:03 # 3
IsmailK
That's exactly my teacher. thanks. I will go to the repair shop at noon and see if I can get it.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 4
sonerkyl
I request it, I hope there will be no problems
08.05.2020 20:03 # 5
IsmailK
I had it installed, the fault light went out. No problem has been seen so far, but I don't know what will happen in the future :)
08.05.2020 20:03 # 6
atahmisci
It would be nice if we had our brother's phone with us, but we had it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”