Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help the peugeot 206 burns so much !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
ufukcan
If friends understand the engine well, I am waiting for help. I bought a 2001 model 206 roland garros and the gasoline car burns 45-50 cents in the city. and when I hold the gas at the same speed at normal speed, the vehicle makes a tremor as it pulls and releases, and only the user can notice it. I went to the industry because it burns so much, I asked the masters to connect it to the computer, they said, I had the general maintenance done as I already bought, all the air filters oil and spark plugs changed. and when they got into the engine, they said according to the values they saw that the engine really burned a lot. I went back to the mechanic and explained the situation, but he said let's clear the injections and poured some special material into the tank, but nothing has changed. There is no pejo service where I am, so I could not go to the service. ufukcan 2012-07-08 19:43:50
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
volkan22
If there is a smell of gasoline from exhaust, it is very likely & nbsp; injec & & nbsp; & nbsp; system problem wardr cuzu throttle ecu & nbsp; commanding a sensor war o sensor commands according to the air flow & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; ecu & nbsp; & nbsp; commands ecuda injectable where will it fly away ...

the system is very simple & nbsp; 3 hose war receives the first gasoline from the tank & nbsp; from the injectable cycle, going to the tank again with the 2nd hose to the tank gasoline & nbsp; 3 absorbs the air pressure in the tank in the cu hose

a situation such as not eating gas at low speed in the vehicle? yakiyordur aracin
this is what I just missed & nbsp; everything could be: S
volkan22 2012-07-09 02:54:08
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
EmSul
It smells a lot of fuel in my car, especially when it compresses a bit in both gasoline and LPG, the car is immediately noticeable in the car. but spark plugs ignition coil gas pump changed, catalyst was emptied, there is no difference in the vehicle, performance is still bad .. Now I said it might be a problem with the injectors, I took liqui moly petrol injector cleaner and poured it to the tank about 200 km road, let's see if the tank ends, but my problem should not be in the injectors. because it smells the same smell in both gasoline and LPG and the performance is very low. I think how do I know if there is a crack or something in the manifold that is stuck in my head right now. it even burns incredibly little: s
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
ufukcan
Thanks to my volcano brother, let me take a look. .. but I've never had a drowning or something & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:53 # 5
ufukcan
friends, if there are problems in injections, because the car burns more, gasoline will burn a lot and the car will not be serial, but I wonder if my car is normal so a good master can write me suggestions?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 6
bjkamil
my car (206 1.4 petrol 2006 model) is burning in that area. I'm going 450 km from the city with a tank of gasoline. after clearing the injections it started to burn very much :)
08.05.2020 16:53 # 7
Guests
It burns or can be across the havapejo :(
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”