Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help the clattering sound coming from behind.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:08 # 1
aliyurttakal
Hello friends,

I am using the 2002 model 1.4 Colorline, a new problem is coming from the back, especially in the humps and the cobblestone style, there is a constant rattling noise from the back, which makes me very uncomfortable, and when I show it to the services, the torsion needs to change, a different service needs to change the rear shock absorbers, and they charge 500 600 TL. Obviously, it is obvious that they shake because of their attitude towards lacquer. As far as I investigate, it is a chronic problem torsion event, but since I took the car, it has been 1 month, the sound has only been 1 week and I suddenly leave the car. I used excessive contempt for 1 week after the sound, if there was torsion, more trouble would occur, but there is no change in the sound. Can I get help from the same level of services before I take money in vain, friends, what are the voices in 206? can you help me.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 2
mctrading
My Master, Good Days,
The voices you mentioned are in my car, 1.4 xt hdi
When I enter hard bumps, the sound in the form of a locus comes from behind the vehicle,
as if the back of the vehicle was suddenly falling all over the place,
I talked to a friend who made the torsion, stating that the torsional distress first began as the creak of old iron beds, then it sounded like the metal hitting metal,
I have visited many masters like you, when I say that there is a sound coming from behind, they say it is more laxative than looking at it. when they lift it, they know if there is an opening in the wheel base.
respects
08.05.2020 19:08 # 3
talip206
Let's see if the jack inside the spare wheel is secured. Sometimes he can make a sound too. If the sound is not cut, you control other options
08.05.2020 19:08 # 4
aliyurttakal
Hello friends, we showed it to a master today thanks to the acquaintance, the master did not even test drive, looked under the car, the right rear shock absorber said a little 15 15 minutes, he reinstalled it instead of the car. . So, for the car that has no problem you can understand, they want the services 500 600 TL. You will understand that even though there are no problems, I would recommend you to stay away from the services that cost 500 600 TL.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 5
kopiiilcan
If my friend tells us his place if there are such beautiful masters, let's go to him. There are so many so-called peggos, all of them have become a name with some of me. The man does not even know the merchandise impact sensor you know, because of this, the petrol nozzle does not move. Supposedly, he knows the pejo. Who was this master, would you introduce us ???
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”