Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help: (Reverse problem ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:49 # 1
Guests
Good luck to everyone.
friends, the gear changes of my vehicle will be a bit softer & nbsp; maybe we changed the gearbox oil. When the gear is shifting back, the vehicle is shaking officially. The gears are passing hard. There is no problem with other gears. But it did not do so. Do not say from synchromesh. There is no reverse gear synchromesh in these vehicles. Well, I said, is the print pad finished? He tested it too. He said the pressure started well. I'm about to freak out. I searched in google, I scanned, similar problem is going on in ford and mitsubishi forums.
reverse gear passes sometimes. Sometimes the gear sounds and it shakes the car. >
who have knowledge please help me ....
08.05.2020 17:49 # 2
Turgay_66
My teacher, your car is counted, why did you change it?
08.05.2020 17:49 # 3
error
maverick, that disease pug transmissions do not sit in reverse gear, usually it has a sound, you need to hear that sound, while shifting into reverse gear, if it stays 2 cm away, if you don't hear the gear lever and the sound of the thrust, slide the vehicle back into gear again.

You are getting used to the time, you do not repeat that mistake anymore, neither in the gear nor in the presser is no problem in vain, no problem search anywhere ...
08.05.2020 17:49 # 4
cocomo
a chronic pug disease.

it's happening to me ..

Even when reversing is reversing, the gear shifts into itself suddenly.

take the medicine out of the clutch. back off. Insert the gear. slowly .. if not, plug it hard. boned peugeot gears
08.05.2020 17:49 # 5
samet206
You shouldn't throw the old oil away. If you did not, put it back again, sometimes the oil condition can make it worse. It reveals such problems.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”