Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help please my car is running out of fuel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:22 # 1
blinddark
hello guys, I have a problem that I can not understand help me
I completed the warehouse on Monday and I made the road about 300 km. When the
did not complete the warehouse, the pointer came to ok1
When I traveled 300 km, the pointer was at ok2 when I finished my journey and landed again in the evening < / DIV>
, but just after 3 days, I got into my car and when I looked at the fuel situation, when I saw the needle came down to ok3, my disaster morale broke down, but there was no change in the trip computer. As far as I know, the diesel automat has a price close to 300 TL. If it was not working automatically before, you would have helped the repairman clean it. If there is a problem with this part, will it recover over time? Would it be enough to clean it again?
08.05.2020 17:22 # 2
blinddark
Also, when I completed the needle warehouse, I have not come to the part that says '1' until now.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 3
Serkan
My teacher normally should drop to arrow 3 at 300 km, I think he couldn't read the warehouse at that moment and made it look like it was lit, then returned to normal, I think there is nothing to be afraid of.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 4
Serkan
[QUOTE = blinddark] also, when I completed the needle repository, I have not come to the part that says '1' until now [/ QUOTE]

Then you may need to do buoy calibration.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 5
blinddark
[QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher normally should drop to arrow 3 at 300 km, I think he couldn't read the warehouse at that moment and made it look like it was a little burned, then back to normal, I think there is nothing to be afraid of.
[/ QUOTE]
but the tank takes 60 liters shows on the pc average 4.4, so it is different even when we do it with the mean, so if the pointer is between the arrow 2 and the arrow 3, I can make sense but if you say there is nothing to fear, I will draw a deep ohh and relax.
How do we make the tank calibration? So what do you need to spend?
08.05.2020 17:22 # 6
Serkan
Sir, there is a single square between arrow 1 and arrow 2, I think it is difficult to go 300 km with a single square, & nbsp; I do not have a complete knowledge of the calibration process, they do it by emptying the tank I think, no parts are needed, wait until the tank is completely finished, even use it a little bit after the light is on, then fill the tank again, probably it will recover, in my case, the tank was showing 3 quarters even though the tank was full, we removed the float and played it. had recovered then did the same thing again, this time i did not care when the tank was finished and filled up spontaneously.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 7
tellotello
Get well, hodja. However, I always want to point out that it comes to needle 3 after going 300 km. Of course, I know that my consumption value is more than you. It is normal for me to have the needle at 3.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 8
blinddark
[QUOTE = Serco05] Sir, there is one square between arrow 1 and arrow 2, I think it is difficult to go 300 km with a single square, & nbsp; I do not have a complete knowledge of the calibration process, they do it by emptying the tank I think, no parts are needed, wait until the tank is completely finished, even use it a little bit after the light is on, then fill the tank again, probably it will recover, in my case, the tank was showing 3 quarters even though the tank was full, we removed the float and played it. it was fixed then it did the same thing again, this time i didn't care, when the tank was finished and filled up spontaneously it recovered automatically
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:22 # 9
blinddark
[QUOTE = tellotello] Get well, hodja. However, I always want to point out that it comes to needle 3 after going 300 km. Of course, I know that my consumption value is more than you. The normal hand is for me to be at the 3..
08.05.2020 17:22 # 10
fatihgg
I pushed it on ok1 once :) I pressed as I pumped it :) After doing the odemay, I looked at the bottom of the car and took a lot of fuel and it was a lake :) I do not force my chance from it.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 11
bjkamil
My vehicle was full of gasoline recently, I went to 10 km, I closed the ignition. What should I see when I open it! 2 lines that you know have fallen. I immediately went to the gas station and completed it again. It took 10 TL. again the indicator made the ceiling. I guess from the float. I gave it to the last friend, the vehicle was thrown two times 30 TL and the needle was broken when it did not rise. I used a little. After 50 TL was thrown, the needle flew & nbsp; "Big2.5 years it still has not been solved.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 12
tellotello
[QUOTE = bjkamil] my car gasoline recently fulledim went 10 km, I closed the ignition. What should I see when I open it! 2 lines that you know have fallen. I immediately went to the gas station and completed it again. It took 10 TL. again the indicator made the ceiling. I guess from the float. I gave it to the last friend, the vehicle was thrown two times 30 TL and the needle was broken when it did not rise. I used a little. after 50 rubles, the needle flew & nbsp; "Big2.5 years it has not been solved yet. [/ QUOTE]

There are 7 liters of events in our vehicles, teacher, your friend is surprised by him. The float does not measure for quantities under 7 liters, so it seems as if it does not fill up. & Nbsp; "Smile".
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”