Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HELP PLEASE !

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:36 # 1
cakirbey35
Hello everyone, the glass of the headlights of SONAR brand angels is pale 150tl ask for price, do you think that if I replace the original headlights on my own car with the windows?
08.05.2020 18:36 # 2
Alicilik
I do not know the sonar, but the windows before and after 2002 are interconnected.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 3
madblueblacksea
If the fading caused by capillary scratches caused by washing can be saved by making a cake. It is no problem to do it manually, but you need to be very careful with the polishing machine, if you overheat it, it digs like sanding. I made it to the transparent stops was very nice. What it looks like when the headlights are wet. If there is no difference when wet, don't worry, I think you can even accept this message as if you have never read it. LOL
08.05.2020 18:36 # 4
cakirbey35
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] Fading from capillary scratches caused by washing can be saved by making a cake. It is no problem to do it manually, but you need to be very careful with the polishing machine, if you overheat it, it digs like sanding. I made it to the transparent stops was very nice. What it looks like when the headlights are wet. If there is no difference when wet, don't worry, I think you can even accept this message as if you have never read it. LOL [/ QUOTE]

I do not know why scratches are caused, I am still undecided about whether or not one of them is good and the other one is pale. SONAR is worth it 150 TL.

08.05.2020 18:36 # 5
IBRAHIM ASIL
The scratches are caused by the expansion without wiping without washing, as the friend fails, the cake will shine with the machine, they do two to 20 tl, or with the sanding water, then the sprayed horse is 1 layer of glass;)
08.05.2020 18:36 # 6
madblueblacksea
Sorry, I just woke up. I did not buy it for myself, when I bought the vehicle, I swapped it with zero side industry headlights because of that shit. I had opened and cleaned someone, but it was nice, but I changed it because I thought it did not suit my car. If they are in good condition other than fading, they gave good price (it is not my style so I did not want it) even give me your originals take my glasses buy it Embarrassed
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”