Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HELP PLEASE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
YNR
Hello- about 2 weeks ago, my vehicle had an inspection (Peugeot 206 1,4 hdi diesel) when I went to the industry for exhaust inspection before the system did not approve or there was a problem with the exhaust or dirt in the fuel. When I asked for the solution, he said we would put some liquid in the tank. a small bottle of blue liquid poured blue liquid into the tank for 125 TL at 3000 rpm for 10 minutes. Come on, he said, clean up. When I drove a little, he looked again and said no problem. But when I arrived later, when I gasped the car, I realized that the car's engine noise changed and it softened even more. consequently approved system. He said no problem. because I did not see the man's screen, he picked me up, he took 125 or it worked really badly. Anyway, my real question is, as I will see in the 3 pictures I will add a few days ago on the engine part, I noticed something similar to oil. Is it a summer leak or something else? Is it a coincidence or a coincidence that it coincides after you put that liquid? I do not know these parts exactly, is it a piece of oil that can come out. the situation similar to this oil leak is a big problem, I would be glad if the knowing friends give information. Thanks (I numbered the pictures for a clearer answer.)

YN 2019-01-26 09:55:15
08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
ismailkaya
Diesel vehicles must be used at high speed so that the catalytic converter does not clog immediately. they have been doing it to you as they have done to you recently as they have done to you.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
YNR
Ismailkaya I think you're right. thanks for the answer . Meanwhile, I added the pictures. I would appreciate if you have an idea.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
Kysr038
They wanted to do the same with my petrol 206.
I said thank you and went somewhere else they just did it for the legal fee.

If you do not mind, go to another place right away.

I can only interpret the first of the photos. Steering hydraulic oil leaking from the cover.
You may think the cap is broken, but it does not drain excess oil from it. In the past, when I had added oil, they had put a lot of them out there, I know, it has thrown out a lot of vehicles.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”