Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:37 # 1
heinsing
Hello friends, I have a peugeot 206 vehicle, I want to have a nice maintenance to the car 1.6 I want the vehicle to work a little quietly, lpg mounted vehicle, general engine maintenance automatic transmission maintenance, press brake and brake fluid, can you write the list and prices of these, what will be done, for example, I am very inexperienced in the engine last week. I am waiting for your help hi bidet 2001 peugeot will be back stopping my 2009 would be very nice.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 2
usta307
Brother lpg injectors work with a little lpg injector, it works a little loudly than gasoline. you can make a sound when you are tuned
08.05.2020 19:37 # 3
samet206
All the 206 stops, including 206 + stops, are already standard. If I am not mistaken, only the cc stops are different. There are 3 types of stops that you can fit for 206. I recommend using the original parts. , spark plug, lpg maintenance, filter maintenance etc. If you are talking about these things, they are not going to hold much. These are the things that change your printing pads, automatic transmission maintenance, maintenance of brakes and hydraulics, etc. These are the things that you pay for so you have a high knowledge of the possibility of different things when looking at them.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 4
heinsing
I look at the transmission in general, I have a budget of 2,000 pounds, I do not want the car to cause me 2 major malfunctions, at least not to leave the transmission and engine on the road
08.05.2020 19:37 # 5
talip206
There is no press pad in automatic transmission. If you have trouble with the transmission, etc. If there is nothing, do not tamper. Especially if there is an automatic transmission. The best care to do is to change the gearbox oil. Do not make it to everyone. Take it to the master of gear. Regarding the engine, oil change, antifreeze, spark plug change, brake pads control is sufficient. Whenever the timing set has changed, it is not necessary to change anything else.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 6
samet206
Automatic in 206 is always semi-automatic, and most of the old-style automatic car replaces press brake pads. Are you sure that there is no pressure pad in models with automatic transmission? I do not know that I did not use it automatically, but I was wondering when I wrote for sure that there is no pressure pad in the automatic transmission.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”