Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help please !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
berkayakulker
Guys, there is a problem with my head ....
I have 1.4 HDI 206 vans .... I use the vehicle not for commercial use, but for daily use, by driving 50 km every day.
Now my question will be this: I constantly buy from Shell and the same station (Umitköy Shell) I use my fuel v-power nitro + and my fuel consumption is around 6-6.5. But I see those who consume 4 liters of 5 liters of fuel as I have received from some friends and comments. I also know that my friends who use full save have reduced fuel consumption. In almost all forums, I hear the engine that makes full save sound and tire comments. I am a 7-year driver I want from you but still my car burns most in the vicinity =) I am looking for a solution to this ...
my last fuel consumption value
778 km road 216 TL fuel from 4,67 Shell w power nitro diesel +
Thanks in advance Smile
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
berkayakulker
do your friends who read it have no idea?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
GokhaN
I don't use a lot of problems, I was using my old car 206 hdi.

I used it for 2 years with an average of 6 lt out of town and 4.5 lt.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
07EAS34
I was going to open such a subject. What fuel can we say for our Hdi engines?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
berkayakulker
Thank you for the comments, I just have the following 10 ppm conversation, I don't have a problem, and the last hike was not nice ....
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
ahmet_bjk

If you stop too much, 6 LT is a normal value. I also use the fuel of Shell or BP, it burns an average of 5 LT.

What is 10 ppm chat?

08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
berkayakulker
They say the amount of sulfur in full save is less, and they say the power in less than ppm is worth it ... everyone said total we are doing it wrong, no surprise for years?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 8
Alicilik
Friends engines don't get stuck on Euro4 that's it. I liked the full but it couldn't stand it closed. Now Lukoil has no taste. Vehicle doing less km. After buying a normal EuroDizel, every additive is blocking a lot in the engine, then stop.

It is difficult to understand people who criticize the average of fuel. Which route do you use in the traffic and how they make you 2 lt difference.

6lt is not the numbers to be worried about if there are problems such as falling down on traction-traction-excessive fuel consumption. My 3000km average is 6.9: Should I burn the car in front of the assembly?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 9
jack67
[QUOTE = Buying] Friends engines don't get stuck on Euro4 that's it. I liked the full but it couldn't stand it closed. Now Lukoil has no taste. Vehicle doing less km. After buying a normal EuroDizel, every additive is blocking a lot in the engine, then stop.

It is difficult to understand people who criticize the average of fuel. Which route do you use in the traffic and how they make you 2 lt difference.

6lt is not the numbers to be worried about if there are problems such as falling down on traction-traction-excessive fuel consumption. My 3000km average is 6.9: Should I burn the car in front of the assembly?
[/ QUOTE]
I have a lighter and let it burn: =) joke aside, the quality of fuel really affects consumption. I always go to the weekends due to the fact that my hometown is close. 250km. With the fuel I bought from the same place, I went to 50 lira for 30 lira. I think the values that are effective in changing these values are 1 -User 2-fuel quality 3. road condition 4. air temperature I can say external factors.
As I mentioned on the forehead, I used the lukoil, I used the era of the economy period, I bought it more cheaply, I burned it more, I could say that everywhere was clogged, traction fell etc. etc. We have been in the zonguldak oil station for years. We have had 5 vehicles in the family. traction is good.
In other words, when the biggest factor you understand is human, a fixed answer cannot be given.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 10
jack67
I think the value is good for urban use because I am doing around 1000km outside the city.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 11
berkayakulker
what should I say friends are normal if you say normal =) my daily itinerary is certain

etlik yenimahalle istanbul road anadolu boulevard eskisehir road beytepe

I want to say total i =) What is all this praise, everyone can't buy the shares of total =)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 12
ozncnercn
Seat Leon 1.6 TDİ city fuel (stop, stop and continuous roads are mixed) I do not see under 6.5 but even at night when the roads are empty, I even saw 5.4: D, but it did not fall below 6 in Ankara traffic, so it is normal, my teacher :)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 13
07EAS34
I did not talk to my 307 sw hdi 90 hp 2006 model car on TL basis, but I bought Eurodiesel. The car traveled 350 km in a quarter-stopover mode while on the road computer. Is the accuracy of the trip computer according to the factory averages now?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”