Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help on 206 - can I get some suggestions?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:01 # 1
F-Eren
greetings friends firstly ...
I am thinking of adding a few things to my vehicle.
- 2,5 spring

- crankcase guard

- white ring angel

- 14 "rim (think white, I'm open to ideas)

- xenon kit

- there is the following 3M carbon coating event dashboard door trims exterior door trims and bumper trims

can you help with these issues?
- Where can I find in Istanbul (I am in Kucukliya), which brands should I choose, anybody who thinks to sell what you have ...

- I am also thinking about going into the cecoli lpg event. How many days does this work end up?

I present my thanks to the friends who are already interested.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 2
Gokhan_S
My friend will ask you something, considering that you are not relevant but experienced; there is a problem in the front right headlight of my 2001 model 206 car. What kind of malfunction is there in the front right dipped beam?
08.05.2020 16:01 # 3
tigerland
[QUOTE = Gökhan_S] My friend will ask you something that is irrelevant but experienced by your subject; I have a problem in the front right headlight of my 2001 model 206 car. long sides burned on both sides. What fault do you think the front right dipped headlight has? [/ QUOTE]
there was an irrelevant answer to the subject. your vehicle's headlamp may have been cut off or the fuse has been cut. you should go to the nearest service.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 4
tigerland
[QUOTE = F-Eren] friends greetings first ...
I am thinking of adding a few things to my vehicle.
- 2,5 spring

- crankcase guard

- white ring angel

- 14 "rim (think white, I'm open to ideas)

- xenon kit

- there is the following 3M carbon coating event dashboard door trims exterior door trims and bumper trims

can you help with these issues?
- Where can I find in Istanbul (I am in Kucukliya), which brands should I choose, anybody who thinks to sell what you have ...

- I am also thinking about going into the cecoli lpg event. How many days does this work end up?

I present my thanks to the friends who are already interested.
[/ QUOTE]
I know there is no 2.5 spring, I think 35mm spring is a must. naturally the vehicle will fall and the crankcase must
white ring angel assembly is done by opening the headlight. I think the opening lights of the contamination
red rim goes to the red vehicle. I think I'm sure it will look stylish.
xenon is already indisputable. headlight fog looks nice.

Instead of 3m, you should paint your belt and slatted body color. After making the white rim, it will look more pleasant.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 5
F-Eren
Well, Erbin, I was willing to see it.
It is not nice when my gti wheels are white or I did not like the examples I saw. I know that there is a spring 2,5, but?
Do you know a place that understands our vehicles or is related to the track in Tekirdag?
08.05.2020 16:01 # 6
F-Eren
[QUOTE = Gökhan_S] My friend will ask you something that is irrelevant but experienced by your subject; I have a problem in the front right headlight of my 2001 model 206 car. long sides burned on both sides. What fault do you think the front right dipped headlight has? [/ QUOTE]

I did not understand the 3-click event, but the parks burned at the 1st, the lights burned at the 2nd, what happened 3. Did you burn the mists?
As far as I know, longs and shorts work apart, so it's not a complete problem but it should be related to the insurance of shorts.

As Erbin said, it should be related to the fuse or relay. Your situation will solve the electrician's job.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 7
g-demir
the white rim would be super. Sometime I will take a picture and add it. bow is okay too, but don't think about getting into the public business. buy new headlight more solid.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 8
tayfun115
The rims of my car are white, my car is red, but I don't know how to put a picture.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 9
F-Eren
I fearmutlu@gmail.co
mail me, I'll put it ok?
08.05.2020 16:01 # 10
F-Eren
cecoliiii :) where are you
08.05.2020 16:01 # 11
Guests
I came, brother Sırıtma Sorry...
These intermediate issues, I can't follow it as fast flowing.
LPG assembly 1 day. There's no problem with that.
I know -3.5cm in spring event, I know -5cm. I haven't seen 2.5 hic. Best of all they call it Eiback, they have an average price of 250 TL.
Angel headlights have various brands. Whichever one you like, you can get it, but the prices are different according to their models and qualities.
We have not talked to you about the carbon heat before, I couldn't do a lot of research. I found it in Aksaray. Oracal brand quality one 30 € per m2 said ... It seemed to me expensive. But it is necessary to have the quality of the ceiling, etc. ... Internal parts are cheaper.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”