Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help my car paint is gone

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:56 # 1
fatih duruer
The paint of my car is going to be removed, what should I do? If the strip is pulled, the paint shields of both poles in the front of my car and both corners of the ceiling at the back of the car are raised in the size of walnuts.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR
In order for it not to grow further, you should sand it and paste and paint it, or that shield paint will continue.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 3
fatih duruer
Also, is there such a shield that I paint like this
08.05.2020 15:56 # 4
fatih duruer
muhammet hojam okay I say paste and paint but I think it will be a problem when I try to sell this time.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 5
Muhammet CAKIR
it is more problem to sell the vehicle with paint removed, it should be considered ... the strip just closes the view but the paint continues to disappear
08.05.2020 15:56 # 6
metin
If you think there will be trouble, you can persuade the person who took the photo of the previous version.
I have a question too. I drew varnish not my paint, I don't know what to do.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 7
fatih duruer
Thank you for everything, I did not fully understand how to paint the varnish, which gives the shine of the varnish car.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 8
metin
yes, after painting the vehicle, it gets a dull color when the paint dries When varnish is applied on it, the paint becomes bright and vivid. My back door is pre-painted. In the past, while washing the vehicle, he had a 1 cm varnish varnish when he ate water with tanned water. I don't know how to handle this.
only that area would be varnish? If not, I will wonder if the complex will be varnished or the remaining varnish, which I fear most, will be sanded and painted.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 9
fatih duruer
I understand I'm asking the text painter, I'll get back to you soon
08.05.2020 15:56 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = fatih duruer] I understand I ask the painter, I will get back to you soon [/ QUOTE]
thank you for your interest.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 11
fatih duruer
I ask, he says that he will be sanded with wet sandpaper, then the paint will be thrown and then varnish will be thrown, that is, it will not cost much to repaint. I think it's good if you get it for a hundred liras.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 12
DRIVER34
[QUOTE = text] If you think there will be trouble, you can persuade the person who took the photo of the previous version.
[/ QUOTE]

Did you take the cake with your cake by check?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = fatih duruer] I asked, he says that it will be sanded with wet sandpaper, then paint will be thrown and then varnish will be thrown. I think it's good if you make it for a hundred liras. [/ QUOTE]
If it is completely sanded then let me wait for it to get up well. If the person buying the vehicle does not want to sell the vehicle, we paint 100 TL.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = DRIVER34] [QUOTE = text] If you think there will be trouble, you can convince the person who took the photo of the previous version.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
it has nothing to do with it. Everywhere is solid, only the owner before me painted the back door, the person who painted it could not paint well, probably started to throw a small varnish.
I took the cake 1 time, but since the paint on the door was afterwards, it may have been released first.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 15
DRIVER34
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = DRIVER34] [QUOTE = text] If you think there will be trouble, you can convince the person by taking a photo of the previous version.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
it has nothing to do with it. Everywhere is solid, only the owner before me painted the back door, the person who painted it could not paint well, probably started to throw a small varnish.
I took the cake 1 time, but since the paint on the door was afterwards, it may have been released first.
[/ QUOTE]

Not much, but don't neglect you anyway ...
08.05.2020 15:56 # 16
fatih duruer
I gave up painting, I will pull the strip, it will be sports, and I will convince the buyer.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 17
metin
[QUOTE = fatih duruer] I gave up painting, I will pull the strip, it will be sports and I will convince the buyer, I would like to thank you all for your interest [/ QUOTE]
We thank you for the information you provided,
08.05.2020 15:56 # 18
Mesut_sen
What if we had a coating instead of painting the car? anybody out there Is there any problem when entering the examination?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 19
Aziz
[QUOTE = Mesut_sen] How long would it be if we had a coating instead of painting the car? anybody out there Is there any problem when entering the examination? [/ QUOTE]

If the color is different, there is a problem in the coating.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 20
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = text] If you think there will be trouble, you can persuade the person who took the photo of the previous version.
[/ QUOTE] I have varnish waste too. but I don't care much :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”